basic and useful collection of telnet commands?

• hello

Sorry, if this request is unreasonable and has no relevance to this thread.

But because I do not know much about telnet and its useful command, that this request would be.

Do you have put me a basic and useful collection of commands that are executed in Enigma2 that mainly be used for all Enigma2 tasks and activities , in a text file?

The most useful and helpful telnet commands that each user use them for different purposes as the following examples :

"opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-PLUGINNAME" for removing plugin or "opkg list | grep tooth" for listing the necessary driver and kernel module for bluetooth plugin and so on ...

without fail, you have a set of an important commands that you are commonly use them everyday in the form of a text file. I mean them.

• Moin!

This would be a very, very long list.
    But for your examples: Have you ever tried opkg?:

that works for a lot of commands, as well as --help behind the command.
    Now you can go to e.g. /bin/, /sbin/, /usr/bin/, /ur/script/ and try that with the command or scripts in there and see how long this list would be.
    You were asking for those most commonly used; now that depends on the user.

But as you started this thread and the reason behind makes sense, we could start collecting interesting commands with an explanation and the desired aim for that command.

So I start with:

Code
    cat /proc/swaps

which gives you all activated swap file or swap partitions as the result.
    cat:

simply read the content of a file; in my example /porc/swaps:

Code
    root@DM800HDse:/# cat /proc/swaps

Filename                                Type            Size    Used    Priority
    /dev/sda2                               partition       1048568 2124    -1
    root@DM800HDse:/#