Boot Problem

• Hello...

I hope someone can help me as I have been 2.5 days trying to fithis problem. When I start my dreambox I keep getting Error no CA found. I tried using Dreamup V1.3.3.8 and I get upload completed,waiting for acknowledge..... That is all that happens. When I use Dreamup V2009 patched bt forhike and natas my dreambox will show my IP address and Serial Mode. It also tells me no CA found by 2nd stage reloader. I hit the okay button and open my IE browser and type in my IP address and come up with a screen this basically an error screen. I then push on upgrade firmware. I load the release-dm800-3.1.0.nfi and flash it. It says completed 100% after a few minutes. I then restart my Dreambox and it comes up with Dream Multimedia and Error with the red light flashing rapidly. I then us Dreamup V2009 again and go through the same procedure and load the secondstage-dm800-84.nfi which I flash and it also says completed 100 %. I then restart my DreamBox and get the same Error. I am sure this is a real DreamBox. I am at my wits end.

Thanks in advance for any help I receive.

• How can I tell it is a clone I have two boxes but no problems with the oher one. They say Dream Box and they came in proper Dream Box boxes.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MrThai ()