How to add additional files as a part of build image

• Hi,

Now, I can build my own image (DM500HD) to support Thia language. After installing my own image into the box, I have to manually add some files (Thai Fonts, Thai Flag, etc) using DCC. For example, I have to manually add th.png (Thai Flag) to usr/share/enigma2/countries and thai fonts to usr/share/fonts by using DCC. I have a question to ask you. How can I automatically add addition files as a part of the build image while building my own image (make -f Makefile-opendreambox image)?

Regards,

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von 3YDM ()

• hello 3YDM

what about adding thai support to enigma2 and creating a custom skin with your fonts to the skins repository ?

please give me # name, iso-639 language, iso-3166 country thats needed.
    also attach me your translation file and png so i can take a look how we could best integrate this into enigma2 .

-- Burn Baby Burn --

• hello 3YDM

what about adding thai support to enigma2 and creating a custom skin with your fonts to the skins repository ?

please give me # name, iso-639 language, iso-3166 country thats needed.
    also attach me your translation file and png so i can take a look how we could best integrate this into enigma2 .

My need is that I want to display Thai information when I press OK or Info button as picture below. I modified some files to support this and I did not translate the po file to Thai . I only copied from en.po to th.po (still English). If I have free time, I will translate it later. To be able to display Thai information, I must select language "Thai" added into "Language Menu" by me. Also I modified skin.xml by replacing font filename="xxxxxxxx.ttf" name="Regular" and name="Replacement" with font filename="tahomabd.ttf".

>>> please give me # name, iso-639 language, iso-3166 country thats needed. I used this code in encoding.conf. (tha ISO8859-11)

I hope Thai language will be a part of the Enigma2.

I am sorry for my bad English.

Regards,