Enigma2 Tutorial

• Is it possible that someone will made Enigma 2 programming tutorial for non expert programmers (people who don't know Enigma classes).

I tried to learn somethind from IHAD tutorial, but its more like few examples and not wery much explenation.
    I tried also to read e2dev doc. but it only contain classes and function.

"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.
    Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.
    All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people"

============
    SubsDownloader

• I would really appreciate a tutorial for beginners too.
    I have a protoype that enables to do beamforming on the RF signal. This beamformer is controlled through an USB interface.
    Having the code on the PC (C++) I would like it to run on a DM8000 which has the standard Enigma2 image.
    The first step is to compile the code for the MIPS and then to add some menues to be able to configure and use the beamformer.
    The application is controlled through a TCP/IP text interface.
    I looked at the tuxbox code but it seems I have to use opendreambox.
    While the makefile does all it is for me still unclear where i can add some application and where i have to modify the python scripts to add
    the new functionality.

Any comprehensive explanation on how the makefile works would help. answers in German are fine.

thanks.

• From my experience:
    1st) Learn basis of Python on PC (it's strong foundations).
    2nd) Study Emanuel tutorial and example application (teach how to use skins and wigdets).
    3rd) Write Your program steb by step. If You don't know something preview how it was done by other (copy their plugin, modify it and watch how it behaves after changes).

At the begining writing in Enigma is very slowly till the time You chatch the idea how Enigma2 works.

"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.
    Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.
    All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people"

============
    SubsDownloader