TV Scart problem on DM 800 HD PVR

• Hello,

:smiling_face:

I'm new to this forum....

I just recently purchased the DM 800 HD PVR (DM800S) from China. A factory that makes Dreambox receivers in Shenzhen, China. Dongzhou Tech manufactures the Dreambox units. And I ordered the "sample" one of DM800 HD PVR from them.

I have a problem and I need your help if you could. :frowning_face:

I decided to use the "TV Scart" using with the adapter that has RCA audio and video outputs. When I connected the audio / video adapter into the TV Scart, all I'm getting is black and white screen.

I only can see the upper left side of the menu, and I can see the black bar at the top. What's causing this to look black and white??? I inserted the adapter carefully straight. I've done it a few times, and I don't see anything wrong with my own eyes. But I have no clue why it looks NOT in-sync. :exclamation_mark:

Any suggestions what might caused :question_mark: And what should I do with this black and white problem?? Have any of you had this problem with the TV Scart?? And have any of you solved the problem??

The DM800 HD PVR is NEW, just came out of the box.

HELP???

Thank you,

Eugene

Seattle, WA.

U.S.A.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ECruzdream ()

• Hi,

I'm gonna check to see if the pins on either the TV Scart or on the adapter are straight. I think that might be the cause of odd looks, in black and white on color TV. Sometimes when you get this kind of bad look on tv, it might be a connection between the TV scart and the adapter, whether are the pins is straight.

:smiling_face:

Eugene

• don't believe that you bought a "quality" box ...

in most cases it's cheap crap. and for sure dmm is not producing in china. be happy with your clone and p... o..

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• Offizieller Beitrag

It's a clone.
    Send it back and buy a new, original one!

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.