DiSEqC Problem

• I have two satellite dishes.
    First one is Eutelsat W3A, Second is Turksat 3A.

I used 2x1 DiSEqC Switch to connect my satellites to Dreambox 500HD.
    Unfortunately i have one problem. I tried every settings and combinations even i changed my DiSEqC Switch but no luck.

If i plug Eutelsat to port 1 and Turksat to port 2, i can find all channels for eutelsat but no channels for Turksat. I thought it could be a problem of DiSEqC Switch. And i changed Turksat to port 1 and Eutelsat to port 2 and i tried again, this time it found Turksat channels but no eutelsat channels.

Do you have any idea ?
    Help appreciated.

Thanks

• Hi

You have to tell the enigma the settings of DiSeqC - which satelite on what port...
    If it does not work, try a DiSeqC-switch from "Spaun" (212 F - I think; printed: The only one, which works very well with dbox2...)

the switch is not switching...

I have to look in my enigma2 something later - I have got 3 satellites since 4 hours... my enigma 1 is catching this, e2 i do not know (dm600 both...)

• Hi

First I think you have to usw DiSeqC 1.0 - but do not really know...

Second - there is a problem in enigma 2 - my enigma 1 the switching of satellites makes no problem, with an enigma 2 from satellite to satellite there is an error - "Tunen fehlgeschlagen"
    It is the same box with the same drivers - only with two different images - an enigma1 and an enigma2 from pcd... (dm600...) (?)
    I do not know, what happens there!