drawing image on screen is ok but in menulist it is not...ANYBODY EXPERIENCED THIS?..PLEASE HELP

• Hello there,

Recently i have been trying to display some images on the screen within a menulist, i discovered that the images wouldn't display inside the menulist but any text i added would. I then tried putting a different image into the menulist and this image appeared to work fine.

I then thought that my png image might have been in the wrong format, so i tried drawing it as a Pixmap on the screen and the image draws fine...so why does it not display inside a multicontententry menu list?

Here is some code i have been working on:

ok so basically i press the ok button and the image i wish to show inside the menulist along side the text saying "hello" is displayed inside the Pixmap "feedpic" but not inside the menulist. Can anybody figure out how i could also get this image displayed inside the menulist?

Thanks

Dreambox 8000 with 1TB Western Digital Internal Hard Drive, 80cm Dish, Quad LNB, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Yamaha RX-765 Amplifier, Two Tannoy Custom F1 Speakers, Tannoy FC Custom Centre Speaker, Two Tannoy Custom FR Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer, Porty TV