big problem with my new dm 500 hd

• 2 DAYS AGO I BOUGHT THE NEW DREAMBOX 500 HD WHEN I TIRED TO USE IT NORMALY THE green led only ARE ON.THe 500 HD does not want to start at all. Dreamup dowloades loader and nothing more, no flash menu activates. No IP at all, router does not see any 500hd. Fan is off, Some red leds inside are on.

PLEASE HELP ME :frowning_face:

• flash it using dreamup and don't forget to use LAN cable too.

you cannot flash it using mini usb alone; you have to attach lan as well.

• I tried several hours in attemps to flash it for the first time. 500 HD
    did not want to see the net.Then everything is Ok. in few days it was
    full down after atempt to change parametres in autiresolutionin menu.
    Malevich, green led and again no net. Dreamup downloades loader but no
    flash menu activetes.Now i cant use no web, no ftp nothing than Malevich ang green led. Seems the problems with 500 HD net. Have a
    expiriience with DM for several years. The cheapest chinese clones are
    more stable than this official 500 HD. Shop is sure that i have to pay money to send my 500 HD to DM to help me and change 500 hd to another one.
    Thks Dream Multimedia a lot. :loudly_crying_face:

• i have also one dead dm500hd i recive it dead only green led and i tray to flash it withe dream up 1.3.5
    and stuck sending loder and waiting for iknowlidge and no thing hapen im waiting for solution from dream multimedia
    please make new deramup withe repair boot option all cleint cant resend all resiver to resaler some times they are to far from germany or to muche to return
    back reciver

• Seems DMM decided to repeat the Toyota problems. Best STB company in several days becomes one of the chines clone firm. And no comments at all. Its a pittty.

• Makes my network hang, even my modem. Never had any problems with the 500+ but the 500HD is very unstable. Tried different routers and different setups... :thumbs_down:
    Any reaction from DMM about this ?

• hello
    other dm500 hd to add on dead on.no green led after succesfull web image installed,after reboot green led out
    tryed dreamup with lan nothing.after 30 or 40 attempt green led come back i flashed with web again i had image installed success dream restarted after 5mn crush .power off and again on no more green led no web interface no dreamup =no dm500 hd :frowning_face:

• hello
    can image be the cause of green Led loss ?
    [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• maybe someone from dream should answer this question, I have been reading a lot about the green light, dream what do u think. Are some units defective, whats soloution for green dick. maybe some people dreaming green money is gone

• seller say : unofficial firmware--->not repaired under warranty

official firmware - no DMM at all. Repair under warranty only official firmaware, if DMM could it sell. DMM cant still undestand the situation and how many money they wlll lost.