greenish picture

• Hi !

is there some body who heard about greenish picture? I have a DM7000
    and i wonder if this inconvenient has been fixed ? when i compare the dreambox 7000s picture with another STB, my picture is really greenish!

• Are you shure you have set the "Color Format" in A/V Settings not to SVideo or YPbPr? Both settings give you a greenish screen, when connecting with RGB.

Grüße
    Fredman

• Hi !

The overall picture is good, but on dark area it's greenish, I noticed that while connecting my pc with vlc and comparing the two pictures. Here the difference appears.

• OK Fredman, i'll take off this resistor and see. many thanks for your help, i realize that i have a problem to not understanding german...

• Sorry, but my English is not good enough to translate the thread for you.

But is there no dealer from dream-multimedia in your country, which you can ask for help? Or write to dream-multimedia in English, asking whether your serialnumber of the dreambox is related to this bug or not before you unsoldered the resistor.

Fred

Grüße
    Fredman

• too late, it's done and the picture is really better, i noticed that on the films that was recorded in the disk, much better thank again fredman, i was looking for this fix for mounths without succes, is there a site or somehing else like that to look for those fix a kind of patches ?

• Good news!

In the old forum are more hints and patches then in this new one:
    http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/board.old/

But it´s a little bit tricky:

The links in the threads are no longer ok. You must manualy add the word "old" at this place as shown in this example:
    "http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/board.old/thread.php?threadid=2494&sid=&hilight=fix"

Grüße
    Fredman

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von fredman ()

• Thanks for everythings Fredman, all your links works perfectly now that i know that we have to add ".old"; so see you and good luck !

• zu Firmware Version ( 1 2 3)

tja, typische altbekannte dmm - art und weise...wenn kritik kommt oder man sich mit der wahrheit auseinander setzen muss, wird der riegel vorgeschoben..(thema beendet...)
    fakt ist, dass dmm seinen kunden eine software von 2004 vorsetzt, eine von mir gelinkte viel neuere version sofort gelöscht wird und das tatsächlich niemand bei dmm erreichbar ist - auf keinem der kommunikationswege...

so und jetzt könnt ihr das thema auch noch beenden und mich gleich noch sperren, wie ihr es schon bei meinem nick sms gemacht habt.. :face_with_rolling_eyes::angry_face: