bitte hilfe die newbie

• Halo, habe ich ein problem mit flashing mein dm800hd.

ich hatte ein dm800hd gekauft und ist gebuilt 11/2008.
    mein dealer hat flashed mit *******.12 und alas war ok.

dann ein tag vorher habe ich ****** 4.6 flashed mit die web interface. dann nach es boot nicht mehr.

ich hat mit DreamUp 1.3.3.4 geflashed mit die original version 9.9.2009 auf dream-media-tv site.
    flash hat komplete und jedermal kann ich mit DreamUp connect aber nach dem flash, es boot nicht mehr.

also, habe ich die experimental-dm800_20091226.nfi flashed und mit gleichen problem.
    letzt, habe ich die release-candidate-dm800_20090310.nfi aber also mit gleichen problem

bischen anders weil ich flash kann, aber es immer boot nicht nach dem flash.

Es tut mir leid fur das schlekt Deutch.

• After repeat attempts with different versions, i can manage
    to install this image release-candidate-dm800_20090310.nfi.

I selected the repair boot sector options and during the
    flashing with a serial cable received; -

006 Write Failed at:
    0117c000:e1
    01e20000:e1
    block will be marked as bad.

I managed to get in and install the authentication plugin
    and received the result: -

YAJC-VWXL-KGH6

I plugged the result into the dream multimedia web site and it just came back with to contact dream support.
    (so i guess will have to wait till tomorrow to find out if the box is the real mckoy)

i used the web interface to flash experimental-dm800_20091226.nfi again and sure enough.....dead again.

• sorry guy, but it looks like that you have a clonebox. this is the reason why you can only install old software (cause with a new bootloader the box won't start)

if you type your code on dmm homepge and you have an original box you get displayed your serialnumber of the box, what type of box, productiondate and mac adress. if you should contact dmm then itz's surely a clone.

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• Information
    Product Name DM800
    Booloader version Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #72, built 20090303
    Flash Size 64 MB
    Production Date (YYYY/MM/DD) 2008/11/25
    mID 13
    Serial Number 54860
    MAC Address 00:09:34:28:ae:1f
    Printed Serial Number 8B2513000054860

This is the info i can get from the release-candidate-dm800_20090310.nfi image that i can get to install.
    As i understand it, this wouldn't work if the box was a clone because the boot loader is >70 ???

Can anyone help me to understand why this is not accepting software updates from this version or later images please.

• if you install a newer software a new bootloader will be installed and this bootloader checks your hardware and when this check failed, the bootprocess stops. this always happens when you try to install new software on cloneboxes.

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• if you install a newer software a new bootloader will be installed and this bootloader checks your hardware and when this check failed, the bootprocess stops. this always happens when you try to install new software on cloneboxes.

OoZooN, you were right and i made my dealer change the box for a real one - although i had to pay a substantial amount extra. starting to wonder why i bothered. Hasn't seemed to make any difference to the support offered.
    if you have a moment, i would be grateful if you can see my posts 800 wireless n
    I think you make your own image right and are knowledgeable enough to perhaps help me with my little (big) problem concerning an rt2870sta driver.

Vielen Dank f'ür Ihrer zeit

• Bitte sagen Sie mir die gleichwertig von

/etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-ra0
    DEVICE='ra0'
    ONBOOT='yes'
    BOOTPROTO='dhcp'
    STARTMODE='auto'
    PRE_UP_SCRIPT='ifup-ra0'

im Dreambox bitte.