DM600PVR-S dead after power cut

• Hi guys, I wander if someone could give me an advise...

My DM600PVR-s was working perfectly fine until a mains power cut happened. The moment electricity came back on, the AC Adapter stopped working. I connected my DM600 to the AC adapter from my other DM800 to check if at least the box is in working condition. Unfortunately, no lights on the front panel lighted up....

All other electrical appliances in the house, including DM800 in another room work as before.

We don't have Dreambox dealers locally and posting the box to Germany for a repair would cost a fortune. [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.com/wbb2/eng_images/smilies/confused.gif] I am sure I could find a service locally to test the circuits, but I am not sure they'd have any experience with Dreamboxes...

Could anybody let me know if there is some sort of protection (e.g. fuse) in power circuit of the box or other parts to look out for? I couldn't find any schematic diagrams on the Net to bring to the service with me, so any hints / advise would be very much appreciated. Sure, if the problem will appear more serious, I'll have to send the box to Germany, however it'd be nice to try all options before going into expense of it...

Thanks a million!

• Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I can´t really help you, but i suffer from same problem with repeated power cuts/outages, sometimes three-four times a day, and my 600PVR has never had any problems recovering from that. Maybe your box had "weaker" components assembled already from the factory? I hope you can get it fixed.

Best regards