7020 feb2006 head.ko problems

• On my 7020, I've been experiencing two strange problems, since I've started to use the head.ko release of feb 2006:

1. during a timeshift, when I fastforward to the 'live' point, the frame freezes (live audio continues, and the recording is fine, but the picture freezes)

This happens after a couple of timeshifts, and once this occurs, it will occur again, every single timeshift I start, untill I fully reboot. Unloading and reloading head.ko doesn't fix this.

2. after some uptime, I will get frequent 'failures' on random channels (no picture, no sound). When I check the 'info' (enigma, info button on the rc), I notice that the PMT pid is reported to be 'none'.

Unloading and reloading head.ko fixes this, after that it takes a relatively long time before these problems re-occur.

Both these situations did never happen with the previous head.ko.
    And furthermore, problem 1 is immediately solved when head.ko is unloaded, and the previous head.ko is loaded, no reboot required.

I'm currently using the previous head.ko on my 7020, to avoid both these problems.
    But I thought I should report this, just in case these issues are still unknown to the developers.

Best regards, pieterg

• FYI, in the 20060410 release, these problems seem to be fixed (I've been running this version for only a few days now, but so far they have not occurred).

Thanks, and regards,

pieterg