• Male
  • from Estonia
  • Member since Mar 30th 2012
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • zeros

Replied to the thread 2x DVB-T input.
    What happens when you switch cables and then scan first MUX Cra - horizontal 26 channel? Generally, it's your bug that you can accept that kind of reception. (IMHO)
  • zeros

So the dreambox-enigma2-et.po is added some untranslated strings via online editor (https://dreambox.de/translate/projects/dreambox/enigma2/et/)
    I focused on those strings that were about to be seen on the screen in main menus and were untranslated.
  • zeros

Well, I added some translations for a sample. Are they coming with the next software version, I think? Nice environment for translation! :)
  • zeros

It's take me a little while, but I'm on it.
  • zeros

Thread
    Where can I find the right file? On box I know-
    /usr/share/enigma2/po/et/LC_MESSAGES/enigma2.mo
    But on git, where can I find it? And how do I work there? Can I do there myself to make a pull request? Or should I ask someone? Or should I put this file here,
  • zeros

Replied to the thread Satfinder.
    I just tested the plugin.py and it works great!
    It won't read Modulation and FEC, but it reads nicely Satellite, System, Frequency, Symbol rate and Polarisation.
    It is good enough IMHO! Put it (your Mod.) in official…
  • zeros

Heh, I need this menu to tune LNB and dish! :)

About UHD, I mean that it should read UHD channel parameters as well, like SR 45000 etc. I will add example with WOW 4K.
  • zeros

Do it better!!! It was an example, how things should be! On PLi also not in all channels it can't read that. Do it so, that it reads also UHD channel parameters right now. Do it so, that it reads from every channel I go to check.
  • zeros

Thanks, I will do! I have currently ‘enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-satfinder-4.3.2r12-r0-newnigma’
  • zeros

These parameters should read from the channel I'm moving from:
  • zeros

My wish - if I look at some channel, I wish I could go see the satfinder with the parameters of this channel would be default read into satfinder. Right now I have to go to Lyngsat or something like that, to look at these parameters. This is very
  • zeros

Replied to the thread Dm920.
    Yesterday, the second dm920 came to me, it's the best box in the world! 100%