davie Dreamer

• Member since Sep 19th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • davie

Replied to the thread DiseqC 1.1 not working.

It looks like you have a serious attitude problem, and to be honest you never actually proved the dreambox wasnt faulty so I rather listen to HM-SAT, as for the CI+, I can mention it Im not asking for software for it ;) CI+ CI+

• davie

So it’s ok to purchase another one. I would rather the dm920 to the Vu duo 4K, besides I bought a new dish with an in inverto multi lnb holder as I don’t need 8 inputs anymore this setup is standard diseqc, but I do need 2 CI+ slots hence the need…
  • davie

Ah, you thought there were 2 switches? no there was only one switch, I did try different commands in squence, commited, uncommited vice versa and I tried just commited settings alone then just uncommited settings alone then both,…
  • davie

If thats the case then how come I understand how to get Diseqc to work on 3 X VU+ and Ferguson receivers in fact this DM920 was the first receiver ever not to work with DiseqC 1.1 commands and settings I inputted.

I believe the…
  • davie

Thanks, I returned it as HM-Sat said the settings in the VU+ should be the same as the DM 920 and since it didnt work they said return it, I did set the settings the same even though DM had commited and uncommited options and it…
  • davie

Posted the thread DiseqC 1.1 not working.
    Thread
    HI, i just received my DM 920 today, the tuners work if the cable is run directly to the dish but not with the diseqc 8 way 1.1 switch, I tested on the VU and the switch is fine, is there a particular setting I have to put on for the Diseqc commands to…