Posts by Aorus2017

OE 2.5 Images are unstable, and OpenATV picture quality is no good, Remote Control Slow, because the drivers are for OE 2.5, and OpenATV 2.2 based on OpenPli, but OpenPli is not supporting Dream boxes any longer, the combination is no good, is it?
    I have nothing against Multi Media trust me, but just been honest, i have lot on connections, i have 1200 channels on my sony smart tv, other enigma 2 box loaded on the other room, android box with 20000 channels, you are not talking to amateur here, i can not find the feeds, you are joking, i have tested the cheapest boxes from China to the most expensive ones like Vu+ etc, i'm registered in many satellite forums, and i have helped people from around the world, i just wanted to test this box, have not been using Dreambox for long time, i test boxes and sell them to friends, relatives, because they trust me, and ask me to buy for them, i do not watch lot of TV, only sport, this is hobby for me, we all make mistakes, Giant like Microsoft made mistake with Windows Vista, criticism is good, all the best.

friend, let me say that I have no experience like yours, you do not understand receivers
    1: make the comparison smart tv with dreambox
    2: use dreamboxes with still images with old feeds like open atv and derivatives
    3: Dreambox differs because it uses its source that you have not yet understood
    4: the comparison of windows vista has nothing to do with dreambox
    5: if you would have knowledge you would have understood that view was only an interface but had nothing to do with the functions of the system because even today all the microsoft files are based on windows XP
    then how did they tell you what your question?
    6: and then openpli and already a lot that does not offer support for dreambox and then if you want and you're so expert if you search the openpli net for dreambox you find it you see that you have no experience a cordial greeting

certainly not even you know it. :)

It will cost me money to send the box back, no I have clue, maybe I made some mistakes on the OE 2, 2.2, 2.5 i do not know that side very well, but I'm very good on testing the satellite receiver, trust me very good, it does not take me long to see if the software is good or not, the hardware is good software crap, my focus is to have good software on the box, to work properly, we will see the future will tell, if I'm wrong, or you are wrong.
    This is what i think, myself i will not buy again.

I think I know it because, maybe because it does not find the feeds as softc ... for the images .deb that's why but just looking in google finds everything and then I have many customers with the 520 with melrlin image + GP3 and they are all enthusiastic, so friend I do not know what problems you have .. :)

Sorry ich werde solcher box bestimmt nicht kaufen,nicht böse gemeint aber ich bin zu frieden mit meine 900,920 und das 800HD in meine hobby raum.
    Ich habe solche box android aus china und auch aus dem haus golden media und edison die boiler sind billiger und leuft echt total schlecht, meine meinung ist, android für die smartphone, tablet...gedacht.
    sollte DM... das versprochen goliath anstatt solche dual boot weil ich hab immer gedacht das DM von andere marke sie unterschied,ende der durchsagen PS: das ist nur meine meinung :)

will ich nicht viel diskutieren, aber wenn DP solche reciver baut mit dual boot werde gleich sein wie china markt.
    meine erfahrung ist die alle reciver mit bualboot wie GM und edison sind bei markt gestorben, und als erfahrung mit android hast so gut wie nicht.
    das mit dualboot ist nur marketing, weil das 520,525 ist mit die selber struktur gebaut fehlt nur die 4k.
    und wenn ich muss 210,220 für dreambox one dann stelle ich 100 dazu und kaufe lieber 900 oder 920 meine meinung.-

Es lohn nicht so was kaufen.weil als erfahrung mit android box es sind nur gut zur nutzen, mit stb oder als mag für iptv denn rest ist nicht, weiss ich nicht wieso dream multimedia so viele zeit für so was!

wo bleibt das Goliath die seite 1 und halbe jahre geredet wird.

hii hallo!!!
    ich möchte auch an meine box backup aber kommt immer denn fehler Nichts gemountet auf /autofs/sda1
    weil ich habe jetz eine DE eingespielt, wegen die setting und danach wieder das merlin+gp3.3
    das ich 2 box habe möchte es backup erstellen, damit nicht alles wieder manuelle machen soll

Na dann wirds ja wohl an den vhannibal liegen...

dann sollte aber mit DreamElite und mit original DreamOs, auch nicht gehen das problem ligt nur mit meine merlin image
    auf die andere box drauf gespielt DreamElite und dort leuft ohne probleme
    und gerade auch mit andere setting wie cyprus, dona das gleich problem

2166-D has a problem with some MIS/PLS TP's on 5°W like 11013/11179/11637/11675 can't scan them with auto scan + no signal if you want to see them via sat-finder !
    so thoses TP's you must do a manual scan for get them channels.
    DP still no fix this bug wich i think that they didn't remarque it.

I until this morning I saw everything I updated the vahnnibal setting list of 31.03.2018 and I only have problems with the 5.0w if the rest works everything
    pizarro you are italian people???