Use another Dreambox as extra tuner (via webinterface and streaming)

• I have the following idea, which I now should be possible. I try to clarify it by an example.

With a DM800(0) you are making an recording. Next to it we have a DM7000 in standby mode. The idea is that the DM800 now can use the DM7000 (or another DM800(0)) as a second tuner by controlling it over the webinterface when possible (the DM7000 is in the standby mode and not recording). The DM70000 will stream over the network to the DM800(0) and the DM800(0) display the picture...

• Ich probiere es auf Deutsch,

Schoener Plugin. Aber soll dass dan auch mit Enigma1 gehen? (e.g. DM7000)

Und meine Ide war eigentlig es so zu interogieren dass es aussieht als eine echtem richtigen tuner. So wie es mit genpix (USB tuner) gemacht ist.

• I have the following idea, which I now should be possible. I try to clarify it by an example.

With a DM800(0) you are making an recording. Next to it we have a DM7000 in standby mode. The idea is that the DM800 now can use the DM7000 (or another DM800(0)) as a second tuner by controlling it over the webinterface when possible (the DM7000 is in the standby mode and not recording). The DM70000 will stream over the network to the DM800(0) and the DM800(0) display the picture...

[MODERATOR] Please do not link to that board here - i changed the link the the according Thread in our Board[/MODERATOR]
    Take a look at Update 11.04.09: Partnerbox Version 0.93 (RemoteTimer und RemoteTV Player) :winking_face:

DM8000 4xS2, SSD-160, NAS(qnap119) /Lowfat: PLi3 Merlin OE2+GP OoZooN...
    Most used plugins: MQBvu AMS Pzymail PiPzap CoolTV CrossEpg Dreamexpl.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Reichi ()