DM7025 DOes not boot up

• Hello,
    My DM7025 was working and it suddenly stop. the front panel display does not display anything. i tried to reboot, take the unit out of the power for 1 hour, take our the hard drive... nothing works...
    I'm not able to load a new firmware as the the system is not responding to the Interrupt load by pressing the key on the front while turning on the unit.
    I'm not able as well to use Dreamup to upload a new firmware. Dreamup keep saying that Dream is not connected...

any idea...

No Guts.... No Glory...

• Hello,
    My DM7025 was working and it suddenly stop. the front panel display does not display anything. i tried to reboot, take the unit out of the power for 1 hour, take our the hard drive... nothing works...
    I'm not able to load a new firmware as the the system is not responding to the Interrupt load by pressing the key on the front while turning on the unit.
    I'm not able as well to use Dreamup to upload a new firmware. Dreamup keep saying that Dream is not connected...

any idea...

Today I got the same problem with my DM7025. The only thing that happened when I put in the power is that the panel display became lighter (background light). Everything else is dead. I opened the box and meusered the voltage.
    The 12 volt on the HD connection was 10.73 V. Either is the Power Switch broken or anything is consuming current on the motherboard.

So I have two choices: Change Power Switch or Mother Board but is it available ??

Di you have the possibility to check the voltage on your box ?

Regards

• Hello,

I am experiencing the same problem for three month now with my two years old DM 7025. The box doesn't come on from standby. The only thing it does is light up the blank display. I have to shut down the box completely and then power up again. For three minutes it doesn't do anything but makes a funny noise coming from the display unit. After about three minutes the box suddendly tries to boot but needs a couple of tries. Finally it will boot and tune in. But after swichting it to stadby, the box will not come up again.

Any ideas so far?

R/

lchr

• I've got the same exact problem. The device is around 2,5 years old, and it suddenly stopped working a couple of days ago.

After powering it on the LCD screen backlight flickers, and two bars appear on the screen before it freezes. Switching power off and on from the front repeats the process.

Could be a problem with the PSU, could be something else. Any ideas if DMM is taking these in for repair? Seems like a design problem with DM7025..

• Hi Guys

I too have this problem
    Box just over two years old
    Only the lcd back light will come on
    No connection thru dreamup
    Box will not go into LAN flash mode either
    New P.S. fitted
    Has anybody been able to fix their box once it behaves like this?
    Disappointing for what is otherwise a good unit.

• All Problems similar to yours in the past were ALWAYS solved by changing the power supply. (I'm only speaking for 7025 and 7025+).
    I do not remender a thread where someone could fix this problem with software.

Best thing for you is to contact DMM via ticketing system and in most cases they will send you a new power supply.

Best regards
    Tode