Bilder: Interne Anschlüsse der DM8000

• Hallo zusammen,
    da hier immer wieder die Frage auftaucht wie die Gerätschaften (HDD und DVD) angeschlossen werden müssen hab ich mir erlaubt mein Schätzchen in dem Zuge mal abzulichten.
    Ich denke somit bleiben keine Fragen mehr offen.

Gruß
    Bernie

Dreambox 7080 PVR (2TB) an 19,2+13° + DM600 mit kleiner Platte

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Bernie ()

• ...mich würde mal interessieren, was das für ein Adapter links oben ist. Sieht auf den ersten Blick aus wie SATA <-> USB *???*

• Ich denke somit bleiben keine Fragen mehr offen.

I have some questions. :confused_face: (My apologies, that I write in English.)
    If I understand correctly, Lufteranschluss is 4 pins FAN Connector?

• Is there enough space under the HDD to install cooling fan on the main processor? (The one with the black heatsink.)
    • Or the fan is intended to be installed only if you add HDD. (On the 4 free holes behind the HDD?)
    • Is there a temperature sensor on the main board? 4 pins mean fan RPM control.

Thank you Bernie, for the good pictures of the 8000's insides. :smiling_face_with_heart_eyes:

"Good things come to those, who wait."

• Hy ArabianSoul,
    normaly, there is no need to install a Fan. Only if the Box is placed that there is no space over the top.

1. Installing a cooler on the black heatsink isn´t easy. Maybe a small one directly is possible.
    2. Its possible to place a fan on the 4 holes, yes.
    3. There must be a sensor, but the software didnt control the fan - YET.

Bernie

Dreambox 7080 PVR (2TB) an 19,2+13° + DM600 mit kleiner Platte

• Offizieller Beitrag

Er liegt bei und er muss verwendet werden, sonst ist das DVD-Laufwerk langsam und frisst extrem CPU-Last.

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.