why my post is deleted?

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type:
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2):
    Firmware version:

your question
    hi
    i wana ask why my post is deleted?
    bcoz i told ppl truth about dmm?
    i told about their service and their making fool pocily?
    thats not right u have remived it, like u dont want that ppl know trutth about ur 800 model,
    my post should be be back if dmm is fair,

• I have a DM800 and im very happy, its worth the money, so why all this fuzz?

Just go to your reseller and put your Dreambox under warranty or fight with him, not here. DM800 is a perfect machine so no one will care about what your saying.

Thanks for trying

• hi
    first of all i am bigger fan of dreambox then u ,
    second thing its freedam of speach, ur not my guide to tell where i have to talk,
    i am tlling all this coz i i love dreambox, and they hert me,
    i know problem can cause, but when i sent them then why they didnt solved it 2 times,
    and i asked them to go to my dealer dmm said no u have to send us,
    i didnt complain about 600, 500 and other models, coz i have two 7020,
    two 500, one 600,
    and every 1 axpect that drwma will wrk like dream and i am comlaining that in 1 month i didnt even see 1 film i have bought 8 meter long laddr coz every time i have to chage diseq and every lnb,
    and even innight 1 o clock i wentto my roof,
    so when i sent them they should solve and they said thay have solved it and when i tried it was same why they tell al lie ur saying its good why ur saying this no 1 wana listen to u , so klike this if ur saying its good i am saying its not good,
    or ur owner of this board and u will tell wheat we have to say here,
    so thats my openion,

• Again, you should improve your skillz on your dreambox, or demand your reseller to give you a new DM800 you have rights you know that?

You need to be more objective in your complain, its Hardware Section, i just see you complain and you haven´t told us what´s the problem, Diseq? Post your crashlog or something....

Im just trying to help you, but i cant tell you what to do of course not.

Cya and Good Luck

• hi
    i will talk to my dealer,
    my problem is ,
    dreeambox show tune failed all the times, when i zap from 1 to another ,
    i get tune failed some time it works
    but 80 % it says tune failed
    i have changed my diseq switch and lnb and cables,but results r same,
    when i try to upload settings i cant upload settings even i download ffom net
    sorry i was bit rude, but i am really fedup,
    and no 1 and now i dont have solution,
    Gr

• why dont you show that to your reseller, there are some days after you buy you can exchange for a new one.

Ot simply connect your DM in front of your reseller and showthe problems. Take screenshots of yours diseq settings. I think DIseq 1.0 works well but i only use static antenna so you need to find some forums of yours own country in your language to read discussion about that matter cause i bet its well documented, and post your questions there.

Here its motly German people talking german and this english section is no good.

Another thing, you forget to say what images are you using in your DM800, thats the most important thing. You use witch one? you should use a recent one. HAve you flashed your DM or it has factory software still ?
    Many improvments were made from the factory software, you need to be updated thats the beauty of Dreambox´s
    Good Luck

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von grik ()

• Hi
    i have DB 800
    gemini 3.8
    4 lnb, tried 5 diffrent diseqs 1.0 nd 1.1 all( work on all other dreamboxes)
    tried diffrent cables and lnb,
    yes ur right i will call me dealer today,
    acctually he is not dealer, of dmm,
    he is just reseller have shop here,
    but i will contact him,
    he have 1 dish an don 1 lnb it works fine, i think problem happen when we use twin lnb an diseqs,
    but many ppl r uisng it with twin and diseqs and working fine,
    tried LT img also
    but nothing
    same
    so i will contact with dealer
    and lets see
    what happend,
    how can i take screen shots?
    Gr

• Grik you are lucky that the DM-800 works well for you, but it is a stretch of the imagination to claim: "The DM800 is a perfect machine".

As an owner of a DM-7000 and a DM-500, I am astonished that Dream Multimedia released the DM-800 in such an unfinished state.

You have the heat problem which will result in component failures pretty soon.

The Diseqc problem is common enough that every satellite board is littered with "tune failed" messages.

I too have the tune failed issue. This is using the same satellite system that the DM-7000 and DM-500 work perfectly on.

This is not as you say lack of skill on the user's part but a design fault in the unit.

I have tried almost all released images, DM's latest beta images, the satellite equipment control panel, and telnet modification of echo parameters without a definite improvement.

Yes, I can install an internal fan to cool the DM-800.
    But after paying $900 for the receiver it should have been factory installed.

Yes, I can replace my switches with Spaun brand.
    Why do most receivers in the world work properly with the switches I already have?

Do not blame Azeemmir. He and many others are suffering because of a product that was brought onto the market prematurely.

• If you paid 900$ you probably been ripped off.

Im not blaming Az, im just trying to help, and his critics dont help to solve the problem cause as you know, this is actually a help forum not a blackbook to sign bad product petitions.

I know DM 800 has come with problems, but iv managed to solve them and DM is trying to update and perfect the drivers. Of course its not a perfect machine..yet...but i own it for 5 months or so and thanks for release, cause its been great since then, even knowing it could have been a even better product.

Thanks