(Sid not found in Pat) DM800C

• Hi!

I use manual search, and network scan. Everything look fine, and 133 services are found.

When I switch to a HD-channel I get the error message "SID not found in PAT"

Check pic for Pid info on these channels.

Does anyone know why I get this?

One funny thing is that when I do a Channel search on my DM500C it finds 144 services, including the HD-channels. (they can't be viewed ofcourse). But the info on the HD-channels are there.

• I have exactly the same problem, and I've read about many others with the same problems so I think's it's strange that this hasn't been resolved yet. "SID not found in PAT" on Canal+Sport HD, Canal+ FILM HD & TV2Sport HD1 & 2. Tried 2 other tuners and the channels work there with no problems, so this is a Dreambox problem.

It would be nice to know if it's a software problem or hardware.

• Zitat

Originally posted by oyken
    I have exactly the same problem, and I've read about many others with the same problems so I think's it's strange that this hasn't been resolved yet. "SID not found in PAT" on Canal+Sport HD, Canal+ FILM HD & TV2Sport HD1 & 2. Tried 2 other tuners and the channels work there with no problems, so this is a Dreambox problem.

It would be nice to know if it's a software problem or hardware.

as far as i can observe it happens on disecq1.1 and when switching between channels on transponders with different polar

• This is a software problem, related to search routines on Enigma2.

I fixed the problem myself, by manually editing the channel list.

The problem occur when channels with the same name, appears on two different frequencies.

An example from Norwegian CanalDigital Kabel-TV(Cable-TV).
    Canal+ Film HD, Canal+ Sport HD, SVT HD, Tv2 Sport HD 1/2 are on frequency 322Mhz. On this frequency ONLY Tv2 Sport HD 1/2 work, the others report "SID not found in PAT"

The same three channels (Canal+ Film HD, Canal+ Sport HD, SVT HD) are also found on frequency 474Mhz. And these work 100% (TV2 Sport HD 1/2 are not on this frequency)

When ever I do a first channel search, it keeps the record of the first search, and ignore the second. That means when I do a search on 322Mhz it finds all the channels, and keeps them. Which means the channels are in my list, but ONLY TV2 Sport HD works.

SO when I do a new search on 474Mhz, hoping to fix the "SID not found in PAT" error, it finds Canal+ Film HD, Canal+ Sport HD, SVT HD, but refuse to update the channellist. Resulting the same error message on these three channels.

How I solved the problem!
    What I did, was to find out the differences in settings between these two frequencies, and add the extra info needed.

Result!
    I now have Tv2 Sport HD 1/2 on frequency 322Mhz and Canal+ Film HD, Canal+ Sport HD, SVT HD on frequency 474Mhz.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von King Nasty ()

• Oh I just noticed you were speaking about DM800C, which is cable

I have DM800 (satellite) and for pure experiment what I did is:

- deleted a NTV+ satellite (36e) with all channels and transponders
    - scanned just two transponders, one of which is Vertical polar and other is Horizontal
    - switching between channels on transponders with different polar brings out "SID not found in PAT" error

Anyone knows some sort of bugzilla for enigma2?

Thanks!

• nixus
    just guesing(have returned back my dm800),
    try from blank services list(enigma2/lamedb) by scanig L and R instead H/V
    maybe autoservices update function adds double entries

• Zitat

Originally posted by MartiniB
    nixus
    just guesing(have returned back my dm800),
    try from blank services list(enigma2/lamedb) by scanig L and R instead H/V
    maybe autoservices update function adds double entries

doesn't help :frowning_face:

is there anyone developing the firmware actually reading this forum?

is there a bugzilla to submit a bug ??

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von nixus ()