Satellite configuration problem with Astra/Hotbird: Please Help!

• Hello!

I'm trying to configure my new DreamBox 7020 with my satellite antenna in order to receive both Astra (19°2) and Hotbird (13°). However, I cannot find the correct setting so that both Astra and Hotbird signals can be locked and synchronized in the same time!

I've been able to scan services on both satellites but frequently, when I zap to a service that hat been previously found, I receive the message 'Service not Found'. If I zap to other services and go back to the previous one, it can work again or not, I don't know why!

I've tried many configurations but the best I can achieve is always the same, if I go the the menu 'Setup/Satellite Configuration/Satfind', the box always can synch and lock to one satellite at a time but to the other!

I have a standard antenna that has been installed by a profesionnal one year ago. It has a double-head 19°2 / 13° for Astra and Hotbird. Between the antenna and the TV plugs where is connected my DreamBox, there is a Multiswitch Spaun SMS 9401 NF with 9 entries and 4 outputs, each output beeing connected to a TV plug in my house.

This system is working perfectly with 2 standard satellite receivers Humax IRCI-5400Z.

I tried with the DreamBox standard image, and also with a DreamBox 7025 but the problem is always the same...

How can I configure my DreamBox with my installation that seems standard?

Thank you in advance

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gedeon ()