Italian language

• Well ''m not from the "staff", but I've tried to include your file.

Unfortunately, if I generate locales with your it.po, a lot of fuzzy and not translated messages appear :frowning_face:

Can you provide a file which is based on the format of the current it.po in the CVS ?

Thanks in advance,

dbluelle

• Hi muto!.

As dbluelle say, you should translate the latest it.po file, so here is the latest it.po attached for you to work on.

PS: Great that you want to update the Italian Language, it is needed :).

• Zitat

Original von muto
    i'll work on the updated one

as soon as it ready i'm going to post it

thanks for the feedback

Hi muto!.

No news yet?.

Regards: Gaj1
    Dreambox 7025ST+/ 800 HD-PVR mit Motor und warte auf die DM8000 :smiling_face:

• Hi muto.

Very nice, and you got Private Message from me :).

• Hi muto.

Thanks for your mail.
    Very nice translation, no "fuzzys" this time. But when you got time, you need to translate more. Lots of lines still not translated ;).

• thanks for testing

i'm up to translate rest of file for now i got my old translation and put i t up to work with updated cvs now i'm doing the rest of translation

• Zitat

Original von muto
    thanks for testing

i'm up to translate rest of file for now i got my old translation and put i t up to work with updated cvs now i'm doing the rest of translation

Hi.

Happy to hear that. Keep up the Spirit and please remember my mail adress ;).

• Hi muto.

Thanks for the mail :).

Great work again, will be great when the last 5% of translation is done.
    Keep it up.

• Sorry Gaj1,
    if I want to install in CVS only some files *.po (DE EN and IT)
    how can I do?

X° MAS

Let's all get up and dance to a song....

• Zitat

Original von DecimaMAS
    Sorry Gaj1,
    if I want to install in CVS only some files *.po (DE EN and IT)
    how can I do?

X° MAS

Hi!.

Sorry I have no answer on that. Never tryed to exclude languages from a build.