Dreambox 7025 and Diseqc Motor config

• Hello,

I am posting this because the previous threat is dated 2006 and nobody could be looking on it any more. I have a DM 7025 and want to config Stub HH Diseqc Motor 1.2. I am trying to run the motor from Astra 28.2 to other satellites after setting the config.
    Here is my config:
    > "Advanced" in the Tuner Setup
    > "LNB not available" to LNB1
    > DiSEqC Mode to 1.2
    > Committed and Uncommitted Command to None.
    > "Use USALS for this satellite" to No
    > "stored position" to 1

From Astra 28.2, the dish is not turning to go to another sat (Astra 19.2 for example). Does anyone know why I can't commande the dish to ajust to the wanted satellite? Why the Motor is not getting the command?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• I have a Stab HH100 and a 7025 and here it works fine.

Zitat

"Use USALS for this satellite" to No

If you do not use USALS, you need to manually store the position of each satellite you want to watch in the motor. This can be done in the setup.
    To check if it works I'd go into the setup and move the dish a few steps to the side (and then check if it really has moved).

If it doesn't move, then you need to check your system.

If it moves, you can manually add positions. Make sure to write these down, as you will need the numbers after a firmware update.

Note that the first numbers are presets for extisting satellites (check your manual), so don't change them. For tests I recommend changing unused numbers. For example, I have Astra 28.2 at position 49 on my motor.

• Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
    1) Actually, when using USALS option (positionner), the motor does not move to unistalled satellite position. But if I run the motor with another receiver to the wanted satellite and install chanels. Then I only connect the dreambox, it runs no pb. But why form one installed satellite it does not run to another with USALS option.

2) When using "Advanced" option, it moves the motor but cannot search the wanted satelite. It stops whereever it want to stop. Why doesn't take the "Move east" or "move west" command correctly?

Cheers