• Hi guys.
    As you know since 10 January 2008 Sky Italy has stopped EPG data trasmission in supported format (MHEG5 / MHW ???).
    Now Sky Italy, as many other SKY country (like Sky UK ..) send EPG data only in OpenTV format.
    And till now there is no a plugin/software for decoding OpenTV data.
    So 70x0 and 7025 italian owners are without EPG.

I've a 7025 and your plugin is very interesting but I'm not confortable with German language so I have a couple of questions to you.

Really, I've not understood WHAT your plugin does :frowning_face:
    Do it download a weekly epg and inject in 7025 epg.dat file ?
    If we have to pay, no problem. Visiting tvtv.it , I see that "pay" is only for remote recording but really I'm interested to download the weekly epg and "populate" 7025 epg.dat dababase.....

www.tvtv.it (italian clone of tvtv.de) is very very vast and reliable.
    The plugin is compatble with tvtv.it ?

Sorry but .... I'm a bit confused..... :smiling_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ambrosa ()

• Zitat

Original von ambrosa
    Really, I've not understood WHAT your plugin does :frowning_face:

You can add timerentrys over tvtv.it to your local timer. The Plugin scans every 15 Minuts the tvtv-Server for new recordings and adds them to your local timer.

Zitat

Do it download a weekly epg and inject in 7025 epg.dat file ?

No, you can not fill the epg with this plugin. Look for TVBorwser I'am not shure if TVBrowser could fill the epg.

Zitat

The plugin is compatble with tvtv.it ?

Yes, the plugin is compatible to tvtv.it.

Tell me, if you are interested for the tvtv-Plugin. I will give you a short description.

Best regards

Aladin

• I use this plugin since 2006 to synchronize the timer of my 7025 with tvtv.de, usually german, tps, and rai/mediaset channels (not skyIt). And it works, works and works =)

Zitat

Originally posted by aladin25
    ...No, you can not fill the epg with this plugin. Look for TVBorwser I'am not shure if TVBrowser could fill the epg...

In different win/mac progs (like eyeTV) you CAN fill the epg from tvtv.de/it :smiling_face: ...but NOT the epg of italian channels :confused_face:

DM8000 4xS2, SSD-160, NAS(qnap119) /Lowfat: PLi3 Merlin OE2+GP OoZooN...
    Most used plugins: MQBvu AMS Pzymail PiPzap CoolTV CrossEpg Dreamexpl.