- Recordings
    - Stability
    - New Keys:
    1..5)
    + Set the number of cameras
    8 )
    + Enable or disable viewing of motion detection
    Red)
    + If there is only one camera enables or disables the recording of the camera
    + Red. Cancel selecction of the recording.
    + 1..5. Enable or disable recording of a camera
    + 7. Activate recordings of all cameras
    + 9. Disables recordings of all cameras
    Green)
    + Green. Cancel selecction of the view.
    + 1..5. Select a camera visible on screen.
    Blue)
    + If there is only one camera enable or disables the alarm of the camera
    + Blue. Cancel selection of the alarm.
    + 1..5. Enable or disable alarm of a camara
    + 7. Active alarms of all cameras
    + 9. Deactivate alarms of all cameras
    yellow)
    + Hide or show the plugin. Only when the plugin is hidden alarms are executed active.
    Exit)

Recording images
    o In the folder. / movie / <name of the camera> / <year> / <month> / <day> / are stored images. To make a movie you must use the power of a PC. Connect to Dreambox (Activating the NFS server, Samba Server, Ftp Server). ffmpeg is capable of creating animations from jpeg files

Alarms
    o To use an alarm, we must take the following steps:
    1) Set the alarm (blue button) and select number of camera
    2) Hide the plug pressing key yellow. In the lower right corner appears indicator movement
    3) When the cameras have got motion detectection the plugin is show
    ----
    All finished. No more features

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von sergiotas ()

• sergiotas,

you are a genius! Tested the 0.95 version. Works on my 7020.

My little son was rolling in his bed and the TV was interrupting the scene. VERY COOL!

A few oberservations:

a) my ipcam shortens a few consecutive freeze frame images by 10% every 100th frame or so. This lead to a grey bar at the bottom of the picture. Consequently, the motion detection was alarming (config.cfg: 'motion detection total dif = default = 5'). Rightfully so, because this is a bug of my ipcam. In my dreammotion script, I was working around this by setting an alarm after a pre-defined number of consecutive moving images so that the "faulty grey bar" image was filtered out. Not sure whether other ipcams have the same issue (mine: Grantech Wifi Cam, S/W 1.7). I am going to play with the config option. We'll see.

b) yellow button mode: the little grey/blue rectangular on the lower right side is blinking because the infrared LED light plus the high gain of the camera causes quite a bit of blurring (normal for budget ipcams) during the night. In 16:9 screen, the blinking is not so bad because the TV cuts the 50% of the box off. In 4:3 mode the full box is visibile disturbing the eye focus meaning it is somewhat annoying. Not really bad, but maybe you could implement a software filter that limits the number of "blinks" to a very low frequency. I think this box is intended to only show that the plugin is active and alive, right?

I think now it is time to donate via paypal. This plugin is an excellent piece of work, buddy!

Regards, Mamba

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mamba0815 ()

• Hi,

bei mir klappt das Plugin super, wenn meine Kleine sich bewegt, puppt es auf und zeigt sich - Klasse.
    Ich habe mit den Werten im Config ein wenig rumgespielt, bislang am besten für mich sind:
    motion detection dif = 80
    motion detection total dif = 100
    Mamba, vielleicht probierste mal diese Werte, bei mir sprang sonst das Plugin bereits auf, wenn meine Kleine nur mit dem Finger gewackelt hat :grinning_squinting_face: Ich lass meine Cam übrigens mit 640x480 laufen, das klappt mit dem Plugin besser, wahrscheinlich auch was die Motion-Detection betrifft.
    An der Motion-Detection selbst würd ich nichts mehr ändern, bei mir klappt die mit den Werten prima... Vor allem springt sie erst bei "richtigen" Bewegungen, und nicht schon bei Bild-Zuckungen an - toll programmiert...

Ein paar Anmerkungen/Ergänzungen hätte ich auch noch:
    - Wenn Motion-Detection mit Alarm (Blaue + Gelbe Taste) ausgeführt wird und das Plugin-Bild bei Alarm gezeigt wird, wäre es schön, wenn nach ca. 3 sek. ohne weitere Motion Detection das Bild wieder ausgeblendet wird. Die 3 Sekunden könnte man über die Config einstellbar machen.
    - Ich habe camip im var/camip liegen. Bei der Aufnahmefunktion werden die Bilder ins var/camip/movie/... gelegt. Hier sollte - egal, wo das camip liegt, der Ordner auf hdd/camip/movie/... fest eingestellt oder per config einstellbar gemacht werden, sonst wird das var recht schnell voll.
    - Die Tasten 1-5 haben bei mir keine Wirkung. Da sollten doch mehr Kameras kommen? Ich habe in der cameras.cam meine zwar als erste stehen, aber da gibt es doch ne Menge "Default-Web-Cams". Auch in Verbindung mit Grün + Taste 1-5 hat es keine Wirkung. Irgendwas klappt da nicht.
    - Den Indicator unten rechts bei Blau + Gelb könnte man kleiner, abschaltbar oder als permantes Viereck machen. Derzeit "zittert" er heftig und bringt etwas Unruhe ins Bild.
    - Während das Plugin aktiv ist, kann man problemlos die Lautstärke verändern. Falls es technisch möglich ist, wäre es prima, wenn man mittels der "Cursor"-Tasten (Rechts + Links) und der Taste 0 (Zurück zum letzten Programm) auch das Fernsehprogramm umschalten könnte. Wie gesagt, es wäre prima, wenn dies klappen könnte, falls nicht - bringt es uns nicht um...
    - Könnte man im Config-File Startoptionen übergeben? Ich würde gern direkt beim Plugin-Start das Plugin-Bild für 3 sek. sehen wollen (gleicher config-Wert wie bei erster Anmerkung) und dabei das Plugin direkt mit Motion-Detection + Alarm (wie nach Drücken der Blauen und Gelben Taste) starten wollen.

Ich find die bisherige Entwicklung absolut Spitze, die Anmerkungen sind da nur "Kleinkram"...
    Paypal ist unterwegs..
    Falls möglich, eventuell kanns mal jemand ins Englische übersetzen, da bin ich leider nicht so fit...

DM7000 - 80GB-HDD - 1GB-USB-Stick - 100Mbit-LAN
    DM600 - 20GB-HDD - 100Mbit-LAN

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von card0384 ()

• Thanks

Zitat

Originally posted by mamba0815
    a) my ipcam shortens a few consecutive freeze frame images by 10% every 100th frame or so. This lead to a grey bar at the bottom of the picture. Consequently, the motion detection was alarming (config.cfg: 'motion detection total dif = default = 5'). Rightfully so, because this is a bug of my ipcam. In my dreammotion script, I was working around this by setting an alarm after a pre-defined number of consecutive moving images so that the "faulty grey bar" image was filtered out. Not sure whether other ipcams have the same issue (mine: Grantech Wifi Cam, S/W 1.7). I am going to play with the config option. We'll see.

Easy. I can do and good idea.

Zitat

Originally posted by mamba0815
    b) yellow button mode: the little grey/blue rectangular on the lower right side is blinking because the infrared LED light plus the high gain of the camera causes quite a bit of blurring (normal for budget ipcams) during the night. In 16:9 screen, the blinking is not so bad because the TV cuts the 50% of the box off. In 4:3 mode the full box is visibile disturbing the eye focus meaning it is somewhat annoying. Not really bad, but maybe you could implement a software filter that limits the number of "blinks" to a very low frequency. I think this box is intended to only show that the plugin is active and alive, right?

Yes, the box is to see that the plug-in is active.
    Easy. I can do. An option in config.cfg to hide the box and a limit and blink dark color

• I'm not sure that i understand to you with Google translator.

Zitat

Originally posted by card0384
    - Wenn Motion-Detection mit Alarm (Blaue + Gelbe Taste) ausgeführt wird und das Plugin-Bild bei Alarm gezeigt wird, wäre es schön, wenn nach ca. 3 sek. ohne weitere Motion Detection das Bild wieder ausgeblendet wird. Die 3 Sekunden könnte man über die Config einstellbar machen.

I think that the most important thing is that you see the alarm. Hide the camera could cause confusion. That could be done by hiding with another button differently. For example, yellow to run as now and stop to run that way.
    Medium difficulty.

Zitat

- Ich habe camip im var/camip liegen. Bei der Aufnahmefunktion werden die Bilder ins var/camip/movie/... gelegt. Hier sollte - egal, wo das camip liegt, der Ordner auf hdd/camip/movie/... fest eingestellt oder per config einstellbar gemacht werden, sonst wird das var recht schnell voll.

Easy. I can do. Plugin recorded only when there is motion detection.

Zitat

- Die Tasten 1-5 haben bei mir keine Wirkung. Da sollten doch mehr Kameras kommen? Ich habe in der cameras.cam meine zwar als erste stehen, aber da gibt es doch ne Menge "Default-Web-Cams". Auch in Verbindung mit Grün + Taste 1-5 hat es keine Wirkung. Irgendwas klappt da nicht.

Only works with screen cameras.

Zitat

- Den Indicator unten rechts bei Blau + Gelb könnte man kleiner, abschaltbar oder als permantes Viereck machen. Derzeit "zittert" er heftig und bringt etwas Unruhe ins Bild.

Easy. I can do.

Zitat

- Während das Plugin aktiv ist, kann man problemlos die Lautstärke verändern. Falls es technisch möglich ist, wäre es prima, wenn man mittels der "Cursor"-Tasten (Rechts + Links) und der Taste 0 (Zurück zum letzten Programm) auch das Fernsehprogramm umschalten könnte. Wie gesagt, es wäre prima, wenn dies klappen könnte, falls nicht - bringt es uns nicht um...

Dificult. At this moment, i can´t do

Zitat

- Könnte man im Config-File Startoptionen übergeben? Ich würde gern direkt beim Plugin-Start das Plugin-Bild für 3 sek. sehen wollen (gleicher config-Wert wie bei erster Anmerkung) und dabei das Plugin direkt mit Motion-Detection + Alarm (wie nach Drücken der Blauen und Gelben Taste) starten wollen.

I can't understand.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sergiotas ()

• Sergiotas,

here a translation of card's main points:

a) plugins works super, cuz when is little daughter moves, the plugin detects her motion.
    b) he played with the config and best valus are
    motion detection dif = 80
    motion detection total dif = 100
    Card: I am going to play with this high numbers tonight. Report follows.
    c)he reports that with the default values the plugin sets alarm even when his daughter only moves her little finger => super sensitive. :smiling_face:
    d) best results with 640x480 resolution on ipcam.
    e) he thinks there is no need to alter the motion detection algorythm. He's happy with it -as-is-.
    f) yellow-button mode: why not turning the screen back to TV 3 secs after an alarm. I like his idea cuz it easens the operation when the little ones are just rolling and not wineing. I'd call that "baby cam mode", hehe. For a real supervision this, of course, is not such a good idea. Maybe an piece for the config.cfg file ...
    g) he has the plugin located in /var/campip. Suggestion is to record to /hdd/camip/movie even if the plugin is not located in /hdd/camip cuz /var gets filled up quickly.
    h) the key 1-5 has no effect on his box. The predefined cams do not appear (unchanged from your cameras.com file).
    Card: tun die Tasten 1-5 auch nicht, wenn du das original cameras.cam verwendest? Evtl. ist beim Eintrag deiner ipcam was schief gegangen mit den folgenden Kameras?
    i) he is asking to be able to change channels when plugin is in yellow-button mode. Personal comment: I knew that comment was coming. My wife said the same thing. I understand that this maybe a real challenge, as you said.
    j) he is suggesting to be able to start the plugin in a way it goes directly into yellow-button with motion detection on (I'd call that 'lazy daddy mode'). I think that is a good idea. (This is the idea where you said you don't understand from the online translation.)

He adds that this observations/ideas are no critizism cuz he loves the plugin. He just wanted to express his toughts and paypal is on the way.

>>Falls möglich, eventuell kanns mal jemand ins Englische übersetzen, da bin
    >> ich leider nicht so fit..
    Erledigt (done). :smiling_face:

Regards,

Mamba

• Hi Mamba,

danke für die Übersetzung,

ich häng mal meine cameras.cam an:

;----------------------------------------------------------------
    ;
    ; DREAMCAMIP CAMERAS FILE
    ; www.dreamcamip.com
    ;
    ; <type> # <name> # <url>
    ;
    ; <type> = JPEG only supported. M-JPEG in future
    ; <name> = the name of the camera. No used, for future.
    ; <url> = url. Sample: http://192.168.0.200/axis-cgi/jpg/image.cgi
    ;----------------------------------------------------------------
    JPEG # BabyCam # http://benutzer:passwort@192.168.1.50:80/still.jpg
    JPEG # A # http://195.136.36.165/jpg/image.jpg
    JPEG # B # http://85.152.15.9/axis-cgi/jpg/image.cgi
    JPEG # C # http://81.201.204.198/axis-cgi…ge.cgi?resolution=640x480
    JPEG # D # http://194.168.163.96/jpg/image.jpg?resolution=640x480
    JPEG # E # http://webcam6.hrz.tu-darmstadt.de/jpg/image.jpg
    JPEG # F # http://odencam.surbrunn.net/jpg/image.jpg
    JPEG # G # http://84.234.179.164:7500/jpg/image.jpg
    JPEG # H # http://216.123.238.207/jpg/image.jpg?resolution=640x480
    JPEG # I # http://24.249.24.110:2001/jpg/1/image.jpg
    JPEG # J # http://193.4.101.156/axis-cgi/…ge.cgi?resolution=480x360
    JPEG # K # http://84.104.175.31/axis-cgi/jpg/image.cgi
    JPEG # L # http://212.147.17.64/axis-cgi/jpg/image.cgi
    JPEG # M # http://82.90.14.219/axis-cgi/jpg/image.cgi?compression=25
    JPEG # N # http://hncam1.hn.psu.edu/axis-…ge.cgi?resolution=320x240

• The algorithm will be the same. I thought in this setting:

In config.cfg

If motion detection total frames difs = 1 is the same.

In cameras.cam

To run in absolute background and allow change channels, volume.., I have seen this:

Code
    http://root:dreambox@localhost/cgi-bin/startPlugin?path=/var/tuxbox/plugins/&name=dreamcamip.cfg

Perhaps I could run another program independently for motion detection and then return to enigma plugin. I will try.

• Hallo Mamba,

du hattest in deinem Script zur Babyüberwachung einen guten Ansatz, den du eventuell mal zur Überlegung an sergiotas weitergeben könntest.
    Deine Überwachung wurde nicht als Plugin, sondern in der Console gestartet. Somit lief kein Plugin und man konnte alle Funktionen der Dreambox weiterhin nutzen.
    Im Falle der Motion-Detection produzierte im Endeffekt dein Script das Bild auf dem Monitor. Dein Script lief sozusagen als Daemon.

Eventuell kannste die Idee ihm mal vorstellen, daß er sozusagen als Plugin nur eine Routine startet, welche sein Tool im Hintergrund startet (mit aktivierter Motion-Detection und ausgeblendet) und sich dann sofort wieder beendet. Zum Abschalten startet man wieder sein Plugin, dieses findet den aktivierten Prozess und schaltet ihn wieder ab. Das sollte doch mit einem Batch-Script zu erschlagen sein. Einfache Regel darin: - Plugin-Script startet - ist der Prozess aktiv, beende ihn und exit - ist kein Prozess aktiv, starte ihn und exit. der Code von ihm im vorherigen Post http://root:dreambox@localhost…gins/&name=dreamcamip.cfg könnte dabei ja schon hilfreich sein...

Ich weiß nur nicht, wenn die Motion-Detection dann ein Bild bringt, ob man per Fernbedienung dabei irgendwas beeinflussen kann, da ja nicht das Plugin im Vordergrund, sondern das Enigma die Steuerung hat und ob überhaupt das Plugin in der Lage ist, ein Bild zu produzieren. Dein Script konnte es ja seinerzeit.

• sergiotas,

i think adding the option to the config.cfg file is a good idea. Good enough. Adding the option to the cameras.cam file would be even better (camera specific settings). Either way, I'm fine with your idea.

>>Perhaps I could run another program independently for motion detection
    >> and then return to enigma plugin. I will try.
    My dreammotion script is able to call your plugin in default (webcam) mode. No problem. Tested it (prior to that I had mencoder create a short movie and play it on the tv-screen, but due to low fpu power of the box, this was awfully slow). My wife likes your plugin better, though (WAF high).

Regards, Mamba

• In the next version, i want be able to send mails and SMS.
    In this way, i have compiled some libraries for dreambox (libssl, libesmtp and esmtp).

visit http://esmtp.sourceforge.net/

I had to do make small changes in the library libesmtp. I am newbie with smtp, and I don't know another way to resolve various problems :smiling_face:

now, we can send mails from the dreambox. It's based on libESMTP supporting the AUTH (including the CRAM-MD5 and NTLM SASL mechanisms) and the StartTLS SMTP extensions.

For testing with gmail:
    1) Copy the files to the correct folder
    NOTE 1: If you have little space avaible you can make symbolic links with /bin and /lib folder and copy to hard drive.
    NOTE 2: /bin/esmtp must have execute permission
    /bin/sendmail mus have execute permision

2) Visit www.gmail.com and create an account

3) Edit /home/root/.esmtprc and change:
    username = "myaccount@gmail.com"
    password = "mypassword"

4) Optional. If you are a little paranoic you can create a personal private certificate.

# openssl dsaparam 1024 -out dsa1024.pem
    # openssl req -x509 -nodes -days 3650 -newkey dsa:dsa1024.pem -out smtp-starttls.pem -keyout smtp-starttls.key.pem
    Copy the files to /home/root/.authenticate/private/

5) There are 2 samples (/hdd/camip/mail1.eml and /hdd/camip/mail2.eml).
    telnet <ip dreambox>

# cd /hdd/camip

Edit file mail1.eml and change the line:
    To: myaccount@dreamcamip.com
    same => To: myaccount@gmail.com
    other => To: myotheraccount@myotherdomain.com

# chmod 755 test.sh
    # ./test.sh
    # sendmail -t < mail1.eml

:winking_face:

• Hi,
    may be used some conf (f.eg. in /var/tuxbox) for set path of camip and for path of movie ?

1) It is not so good idea place the program files on HDD, because if is plugin run, then always HDD wake up.

2) will be possible recording into hdd, mount, usb, cf )

May be in conf
    rec_path=/hdd/movie ... used only for recording (or /usb/movie or mount...)
    prg_path=/var/tuxbox/camip ... for img,deco,files... ?

• Hi,

Dreamcamip can run in /var/camip, /var/tuxbox/camip or /hdd/camip.

Dreamcamip only read or write to disk when:
    1) you start the application reading the configuration
    2) If the log is activate (in <apppath>/log)
    3) recording (next version with configurable path)
    4) In the next version when you activate email alarms write a temporary mail (configurable path)

Happy Carnival

• ad 1)can be looking for config on HDD set at last ?
    ( 1) /var/camip, 2) /var/tuxbox/camip 3) /hdd/camip ) ?

ad2) same as ad1)

- I was install it on HDD, then move it into /var/tuxbox/camip , but I got "Configuration file not found in /hdd/camip/ . I must move it back.

- when i am trying to use old deco picture, enigma doesnt answer... (rc, webif), only telnet works...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von machura ()

• Hier noch ein Erweiterungswunsch:

z.B. die Webseite: http://webcam.swc.de/index.html
    Das Bild für das Plugin http://webcam.swc.de/fullsize.jpg

Kann man Steuerungselemente der AXIS-Camera-Control (siehe Dokumentation - CGI-Parameter http://webcam.swc.de/pub/cgi.html)
    direkt per Tasten der Dream steuerbar machen. Mir würden da die vier Tasten um das OK (links-rechts und hoch-runter) und Prog+/Prog- für Zoom dafür einfallen.
    Die Ansteuerung z.B. http://<cameraname>/<image type>.jpg?<parameter>=<value>[&<parameter>=<value>...] sieht da nicht sooo schwer aus...

PS: Die AXIS-Cams gibts etliche im WWW, davon sind viele steuerbar.
    Steuerung per Plugin wär Supi...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von card0384 ()

• was born my second son and I don't have free time. No more develop. The proyect is stopped for the next months or more :smiling_face:

New Version 0.96 Beta
    - Run in background
    - Alarms: Send Mail
    - Alarms: Send SMS
    - daemon for only background
    - Key Menu:
    - Others: See config.cfg

• The file cameras.cam was invalid. I have uploaded the correct

Mamba, you have a private message
    Card0384, you have a private message

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sergiotas ()

• My best wishes for your son and thanks for the private message...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von card0384 ()