• hi all

it's a while i try to read this forum (since i don't speak german :grinning_squinting_face: ) but with some babel fishing i do what i can.

my problem is yesterday i tried to build a new dm 7025 from scratch because i had to format my linux pc.

compiling i don't get further then trying to download unionfs-1.1.5 and download fails everytime

i tried to manually download and put the file in the sources directory but nothing change

i even noticed that the last download source points to a ftp site and connecting to that i saw unionfs has been moved to an /old/ directory

if you have any suggestion i'd appreciate very much

thanks in advance

muto

• Hi,

Add unionfs-1.1.5.tar.gz and unionfs-1.1.5.tar.gz.md5 in folder sources.

Ps: Rename unionfs-1.1.5.tar.gz.md5.txt =>unionfs-1.1.5.tar.gz.md5
    Sorry attachment do not authorize the file md5

:smiling_face:

• thanks for the file

i already put unionfs-1.1.5.tar.gz and md5 in sources dir but i wasn't sure of md5 since i didn't find and i calculated md5 by myself

i'll try as soon as i can

• The download link for unionfs 1.1.5 has changed. So the easiest way to solve the problem is to change the link in 'openembedded/packages/unionfs/unionfs.inc'

Just change the line beginning with SRC_URI = to:
    SRC_URI = "ftp://ftp.filesystems.org/pub/unionfs/OLD/unionfs-1.x/unionfs-${PV}.tar.gz "

Because of a new version of unionfs, somebody moved the 1.1.5 version to OLD....