Satellite Radio Playback

• Hi,

Why is it still not possible to play recorded radio from the HDD on the 7025 with the latest image!
    Even with the media-player the recorded radio works only for a few seconds.
    I also have an other request.
    The possibility to see on the LCD all the scrolling operations, like when changing channels.
    This may not be so difficult to realise, it worked on my DM-7000 years ago.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards.

• Zitat

Why is it still not possible to play recorded radio from the HDD on the 7025 with the latest image!
    Even with the media-player the recorded radio works only for a few seconds.
    I also have an other request.
    The possibility to see on the LCD all the scrolling operations, like when changing channels.
    This may not be so difficult to realise, it worked on my DM-7000 years ago.
    Thanks in advance.

I've been complaining about this for nearly two years - but you are too late - because now it works!

I've got a current CVS Image from the end of November on my machine and playback of radio TS files works great. So does skipping - even while the recording runs - something my 7000s never did. (Note: I have the alternative radio mode activated where radio behaves just like TV.)

There's only two flaws left: The audio stops about one minute early - so you should record a 1-2 extra minutes if you want to listen to the full recording. And I can't get the background picture to run. The TV stays black when playing back radio recordings. (I have my own ravio.mvi file for this, but the lastest images ignore it)

So you can either try a fresh CVS image or wait for the changes to show up in the next official release.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von almoss ()