Schlechtwetterbug(Dreambox hangs when signal is poor)

• Again we are few weeks over and we still have the same problems.
    This takes to long for selution.

At this moment I am talking with some people with the same problem what we can do at this moement to make a plan.

We wait some work days and then we start a campain.
    We paid so much money € 549,- Euro and some customers cant watch some simple programs like BVN on Astra 1 or RTL.

Litlebit windy or rain and the signal is weak and a lot of BER.
    Then the picture stops and the box is stop and can't do anything, only selution is to set the box on/off on the back with the switch, this can't be good for the transformator of the Dreambox 7025.

I use 2 DVB-S and I have a Visiosat with Alps LNB, i call one frend he is a professional for installation sattelite equipment and he has a special meters to correct the sattelite.

With a no name receiver (made in china) the picture is good for 80 euro but with the DM7025 for € 549,- there is lot signal problems.
    Also i switch the tuners and i buy a new one, there is no diferent and i bring back the tuner.

Now we still waiting for a message or better a update or beta for a lot of customers with the same problem, the most of them they are really angry because Dream Multimedia gives more priority to the DM8000 and some shops they don't sell anymore the DM7025 because after a vew months the DM8000 comes to the shops.

I rest my case and we will fight for our right.
    The selution is not we looking for this problem as answer from DMM because this is a answer that we get many years like the DM7020 with the CI problem.

I get really frustrated, my house members thgey think that the box is really shit.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yeah, well, good luck then.
    I can't see the point in continueing the "discussion" (or: ranting) here any more, so I close this thread.
    Be sure that we will inform you all when anything is to be tested or a solution is found.

Ich sehe den Sinn nicht, diesen Thread hier weiter offen zu lassen, die Probleme sind bekannt und es wird daran gearbeitet, alles weitere an Moserei tut nix zur Sache und sorgt nur für böses Blut.
    Wir werden euch ganz sicher informieren, wenn es irgendwas zu testen gibt oder eine Lösung gefunden wurde.

Olove

• Zitat

Originally posted by Olove
    Ich sehe den Sinn nicht, diesen Thread hier weiter offen zu lassen, die Probleme sind bekannt und es wird daran gearbeitet, alles weitere an Moserei tut nix zur Sache und sorgt nur für böses Blut.

Das wäre sehr schade, denn es würde nur von einer mangelnden Kritikfähigkeit zeugen und dass man nach Zahlung des hochpreisigen Produktes zum Bittsteller degradiert wird.
    Und wenn DMM nicht in der Lage ist das Problem zu reproduzieren und einzugrezen, ist das ehrlich gesagt nach einem Monat schon etwas Besorgnis erregned.

Grüsse

• Offizieller Beitrag

Wenn man DMM irgendwas unterstellen kann, ist es sicher nicht mangelnde Kritikfähigkeit, sonst würde hier im Board an unendlich vielen Stellen Zensur herrschen.

Olove

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ich halte den Thread oben fest, damit er auch sicher nicht in Vergessenheit gerät (was eh nicht passiert)

Olove

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.