Der "Alles ist Doof"-Thread

• Mobbing ist doof...

Echt jetzt. Geht doch woanders hin mit euren Kommentaren zu welcher Person auch immer. Wenn ich einen neuen Beitrag anklicke möchte ich, und wohl auch sonst niemand, irgendwelche „Bashing–Kommentare“ lesen.

• Mobbing ist doof...

Wenn einer ständig auf alle Beiträge den Daumen runter gibt, ist das kein Mobbing? Und sonst tut er/sie ja nichts hier im Forum.

• Daumen runter heißt für mich, eine andere Meinung zu haben. Und da mir mit einem virtuellen Daumen runter niemand ins Auge stechen kann, tut mir das auch nicht weh.
    Ich nehme ihn zur Kenntnis, stehe aber ansonsten drüber.

DM8000SSSS, DM820SS, DM900SXFBC

• Mobbing ist doof...

Und für Gallierin gilt der Knigge nicht - oder was?

Die kriegt nur das zurück was sie über die Jahre mit der Gießkanne ausgeteilt hat ...

"zu blöd" und "zu dumm" rundumverteilt waren noch die harmloseren Sachen.

Irgendwann muss jeder mal die Rechnung zahlen - Inselbegabung hin oder her ...

Gruß Fred

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox

• This whole conversation tell the story. This cant be the be something DreamProperty wants to be assosiated with.

We are talking about a Multi National business with the goal to be at the front line and i really wonder if this is how we all want to support DreamProperty.

Where is this forum moderator? I am all for diffrent opinions and to sometimes have a heated discussion. But when bullying is allowed nomatter who is doing it
    I really wonder where the Moderator is?

For the moment it actually looks to the common user like its IHAD who is also running this forum.
    I personal have no issue with that. Memebers of that Team have the skills nessesery to also run this forum.
    But if so, rember this is not IHAD this is the Internationel DreamProperty customer support forum.
    This is not the German Support forum, This is a Internationel support forum.

I really hope we can dropp this and come togather as a community, work togather with a possitiv attitude instead of this that really dont serve DreamProperty or us as users at all.

This is not a private community for some hobby teams or individual show of.

This is the official forum for DreamProperty and should be threated as that.

And we can never support any kind of bullying by any one!

I hope this is something we all can agree on :smiling_face:

Seagen

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening