Dreambox 7020 No Signal (or Crazy signal)

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type: Dreambox 7020
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2): Enigma 1 - Gemini Project 3.40
    Firmware version: Latest

I have a big problem. My receiver doesn't have any more signal on Hotbird gives me only about ~50% SNR and nothing more. I have the satellite dish only on Hotbird 13. I read from others common problems, is this a common problem? How can i fix this? I just bought the receiver (just a week ago). Using the old receiver works fine.

• Yew my i friend i checked that but nothing. So i send to dream multimedia in Germany after a month and some days!!!!! the send back my receiver working.
    Everything was nice and working perfect until yesterday that happened the same thing. Can anybody tell what wrong with my receiver???
    I have only original firmware and nothing outside the warranty.........

• I just took it back from "dream multimedia service" and now has another problem!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't take it anymore they don't replace me with new one (although it has the exact same problem twice) and now has a new one...
    When you try to search for transporter switches OFF!!!!!!!!!!...
    Have a little mercy to your customers... I have paid twice the shipping to Germany (from Greece) and i'm not going to pay them again.
    Please someone tell me if i can by a new tuner (BSBE1-701A) to change it myself??????????.....

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von andr3as ()

• Anyone???
    I'm waiting someone from dream multimedia to say something but nothing....
    I'm pissed off with your service and your resellers, no-one has ever treated me like this before.

• Information-forum
    Moahahahahaha.........

4 DM500s - 1 DM600s - 1 DM800HD pvr | 1 DM800HD se
    Wave Frontier T-90 ||||| 19.2 - 13.0 - 4.8 - 0.8

• It's a "secondhand" company
    they don't answer anybody at all, and if it was for the "pirate" team's as Gemini and other Image creators, they didn't sell a thing .tThe hardware is so bad constructed with many hardware bugs.
    it's ONLY the Diffrent software/image teams that can take the "gold" for the Dreambox selling absolut not the firm (dream multimedia) itself

• The thing is that they sell the receivers, and not cheap at all to say that is poor manufacturing for that money so they should have at least the responsibility to answer any questions about their products....
    But this shows what persons are working in their company (money $$$$$$$$)

• This is a support forum where the users can support each other, not to get support from DMM.

For official support for your $$$$(doesn Greece have €€€€€ too btw?) you should use their official Ticketing system announced and linked on the DMM Homepage.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by Jimse
    It's a "secondhand" company
    they don't answer anybody at all, and if it was for the "pirate" team's as [Moderator] Fremdimage, verstoesst gegen die Boardregeln [/Moderator] and other Image creators, they didn't sell a thing .tThe hardware is so bad constructed with many hardware bugs.
    it's ONLY the Diffrent software/image teams that can take the "gold" for the Dreambox selling absolut not the firm (dream multimedia) itself

That's wrong!
    As @gutemine say above, this board have nothing with support! Use ticketing system, and You will get official support.

Zitat

Originally posted by andr3as
    But this shows what persons are working in their company

Hmm, and what do You mean with that?

USE TICKETING SYSTEM FOR SUPPORT, and don't spit to constructors!
    USE mail for support: support@Dream-Multimedia-Tv.de
    USE You local dealers: http://www.dream-multimedia-tv…m.php4?do=list&showcat=78

• OK, that's mine post.
    Just in case if You want to say something, as old nick was deleted.

JET/Jtvos/Jtv Team

CLi Team Images Design

• Thanks for the reply....
    But the answers is another "passing to someone else" and not

Zitat

This is a support forum where the users can support each other, not to get support from DMM

The thing is that i was expecting an answer from the admin(s). And yet again i get an answer that is not for my problem but is what i wrote after noone answered my posts....

Thanks for answering though, i was starting to think that i am alone in the English Hardware threads...

• Zitat

Originally posted by andr3as
    Thanks for the reply....
    But the answers is another "passing to someone else" and not

The thing is that i was expecting an answer from the admin(s). And yet again i get an answer that is not for my problem but is what i wrote after noone answered my posts....

Thanks for answering though, i was starting to think that i am alone in the English Hardware threads...

Well, answer is no. You are not alone in English hardware thread... We are monitoring everything, but answer cannot come ASAP!!

You will NOT get answer from admin. Reason is very simple, just click on .: TEAM :. button and You will find out why :winking_face:

Only Your dealer can help You with that problem, sure, if You have an guarantee.
    In other case, I think that something other cause problem and not changed part.

JET/Jtvos/Jtv Team

CLi Team Images Design

• Local dealers?
    That site does not work at all. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Told the info-mail that 2 days ago.... :face_with_tongue:

BTW... This is the "informationforum", but...
    Where is all information? No information from DM what so ever? :confused_face:
    I have the right to put this question here, don't I? :confused_face:

<This thread: closed soon?>
    :winking_face_with_tongue:

4 DM500s - 1 DM600s - 1 DM800HD pvr | 1 DM800HD se
    Wave Frontier T-90 ||||| 19.2 - 13.0 - 4.8 - 0.8