DreamStream E1 - 0.3.2a (discontinued!)

• Was passiert denn, wenn du im VLC die URL "http://dreambox:31342/hdd/movie/filmname.ts" eingibst (dreambox und filmname natürlich anpassen)?

Spielt VLC den Film dann ab oder geht das auch nicht?

Ich bin nicht faul sondern im Energiesparmodus!

• Die gleiche URL im Webbrowser lädt aber den Film runter?

Häng doch mal die 2 Dateien (/etc/services + /etc/inetd.conf) hier an damit ich da mal rein gucken kann...

• Dann ist wohl generell was vermurkst worden. Der Download muss auf alle Fälle gehen und abspielen per VLC sollte eigentlich auch gehen.

Wenn beides nicht geht kann DS da dann natürlich auch nix dran ändern. Da ich keine E1-Box zum testen hier habe kann ich leider wie schon gesagt nicht wirklich weiterhelfen...

• mr. lazyt!
    ich wohne in ungarn, und ich möchte zu diese software ein ungarische sprache databease machen...
    bitte senden sie für mich dieses file, und schreiben sie bitte dass, wie kann ich diese file translaten (und mitwem)!!!
    schuldigung für mein deutsche erkenntnis! :grinning_squinting_face:
    danke für alles!
    br. greycat

mein email adresse: greycat@citromail.hu

• Hi, auch ich habe das selbe Problem wie Barno.
    Aber von 4 Aufnahmen kann ich zwei schauen eine mit 960 MB
    und eine mit 1,1 GB die anderen beiden mit mehr als 2 GB gehen
    weder im Web-X-TV noch im VLC noch in DreamStream. Kann es an
    der Dateigröße liegen?

Wenn ich die anderen files auf den PC ziehe spielt VLC sie ohne Probleme ab.

PS: Hab ne DM600 mit ****** 4.40 und 160 GB Platte

Grüße

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jc2308 ()

• Hallo Mr. LazyT, am very sorry but I'm new on this Forum and also on Streaming.
    There is a manual howto use the Dream Stream E1 (I think this one is the correct for the DB500+ with Enigma 1)?
    I tryied everything, on the same LAN is ok even if I just can see two channels (Disnye Channel and Cinemagic) from the Portuguese Satelite (but that is regarding the commom PMT !!! ) outside my network
    doesn't come anything even if the DreamStream E1 connects to the DB and load the channel list and bouquetes, just stay black even for Disney Channels!!!

So I would appreciate if you can redirect me to a manual where I can learn more about streaming, connections rates and ....more!

Than you very much in advance for your time.
    Best Regards
    Nazario

• For direct streaming via inet you need an upload bandwidth of 3-5mbit at home and forward the required ports from your router to your dreambox if you didn't use vpn.

On slower connections you have to transcode the stream to a lower bitrate, for example with vlc.

I don't have a manual for this, but you should find something on the web.

• Hello Mr. LazyT and many thanks for your quickly answer.
    What I've tryied is really a direct streaming on the net with the ports 80 and 8001 open on the router.
    Everything works fine with load of channels and radio only the image on the net doesn't come .... is everything black.

How it is possible to debug.
    Again sorry for the questions and thank you very much again
    Best Regards
    Nazario

• You need the streaming ports too. I guess it was 31338/31339/31342, but i'm not sure (should be shown in the statusbar when you stream at home).

• Thank you very much again .... I'll try with the refered ports (on my case is the 31339) open.

Thanks again
    Regards
    Nazario

• hi,

could you PLEASE update dreamstream e1 with the following fix you made on the e2 version

Version 0.4.0-B9

- fix: Streaming von Sendern mit gemeinsamer PMT

• The E2 fix sets the pid for the demuxer and is available for gstreamer, but E1 is based on vlc. Don't know if/how this can be done there, sorry...