auto audio cahnnel(Left/Rigt) swich on dream(without other image)

• have few times asked for feature which able to save Left/Right adio track for some channels in Audio menu, but havevent heard by DMM and IHaD teams
    (that feature have other image more than year, but i dont like move to image cause one feature)

i have made script which does switching for defined channels (of corse without Save ability from Audio menu):
    chmod 755 /var/script/SetAudio_Left-Right_userscript.sh

litle ReadMe:
    if password on dream isnt 'dreambox' then type it in file /var/script/reload_emu_names.txt

• new version:
    now remembers last used audio track for any channel if isnt same as defaul set

• version without using killer command - http://DreamIP/cgi-bin/status
    (enigma crashes on call http://DreamIP/cgi-bin/status from web-if when opened Transponder scan menu)

in /cgi-bin/status were watched STANDBY status
    now all info comes from /xml/streaminfo ("Service Reference"; "Service Name"; "Satellite"; "SNR"; "Lock")
    and from /cgi-bin/selectAudio (current and available audio tracks)

• nice,
    someone has touch that problem,
    but looks like my favorite image [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator] is based on older CVS and havent that feature

can i ask you to countinue(finish)
    look in my script it remembers only for channels where change from default audio track which is set by
    config>s:/extras/audiochannelspriority=Russian#russian#rus#rus.#English#englisch#engl#Original#orj#ORY#ory#orig#org#dos#Tonoption 2#

the full version must have button "Remember" in Audio Menu
    in case audio track is changed and button is presed then that settings must be harder than line s:/extras/audiochannelspriority= in config file

im asking cause not allways it needed for left/right save but sometime to store some other audio track.
    example is subservices of PremiereWorld, if i chose chanel from subservices menu then they have audio tracks "Tonoption 1"; "Tonoption 2"; "Dolby Digital (AC3)";
    but if subservice is stored as channel in list then it has "German"; "German"; "Dolby Digital (AC3)";

there is my collection of services where s:/extras/audiochannelspriority= doesnt help and some other track must be stored
    /var/script>SetAudio_Left-Right_userscript.txt

also id like to ask for full+ version where will be able to store volume + - 10db correction

and full++ version with buton "use avg processing"

p.s.
    after some 30h dm500 becomes to be so freezee cause my script, but dm7020 doesnt
    with command netstat i can see a lot of unclosed connections,
    how can i close them from script or use always same connection?

Receivers: dm920sstsst; dm900sst; dm8000sstt <-Diseq1x4(1.0)<-3x Diseq1x10(1.1)<-
    Dishes:
    1.8m + 42E;36E;28E;23E;19E;16E
    1.6m + 13E;10/9E;5E;1W;8W
    1.6m + 75E;85E
    1.1m + 53/55E;60E
    1.1m + 12W;18W;24W
    1.0m + 15W;22W;30W
    1.0m + 7E;4/5W
    TVs: Philips 46pfl9707s; Philips 42pfl9703h

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• Generally, Enigma stores the Audio setting of every service.
    These are only overwritten if you use "audiochannelspriority" or the "ac-3 default output" setting.

So if you want to have the audio tracks saved you should just not use "audiochannelspriority" :winking_face:

The left/right - setting is independent of the current selected audio option.
    (If you change the audio option, the left/right-setting is unchanged)

dbluelle

• little fix for file play mode

and looks like that script wont be needed after some shot time,
    now CVS remebers last audio channel and Left/Right by self - thanks to Dbluelle

script is needed only in case PremiereWorld's Dirrect subservices are stored in some bouquet as channels and you prefere English audio track
    (part of file /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe01.tv)

in this case that subservices has two German("German"; "German"; "Dolby Digital (AC3)";) tracks and cvs stores the first one
    propably it comes cause some other bug:
    if channel is called from geen button then same subservice has tracks "Tonoption 1"; "Tonoption 2"; "Dolby Digital (AC3)";

p.s.
    where last audio channels are stored by CVS?

p.s.2
    had reported about enigma crashes on call http://10.0.0.185/cgi-bin/status when opened menu->Setup->Services Searching->Manual Transponder Scan
    that bug isnt gone :frowning_face:

• I checked in some code so that audio settings are also stored for subservices.

Zitat

in this case that subservices has two German("German"; "German"; "Dolby Digital (AC3)";) tracks and cvs stores the first one
    propably it comes cause some other bug:
    if channel is called from geen button then same subservice has tracks "Tonoption 1"; "Tonoption 2"; "Dolby Digital (AC3)";

This is because when you select the channel by the portal Enigma takes the audiochannel settings from the portal. If you have the subservice as a normal service in your bouquet Enigma takes the settings sended by the provider for this particular subservice.

Zitat

where last audio channels are stored by CVS?

There's a file "services" in the enigma config directory where all services with the current settings are stored (have a look at enigma/lib/dvb/settings.cpp).

Zitat

had reported about enigma crashes on call http://10.0.0.185/cgi-bin/status when opened menu->Setup->Services Searching->Manual Transponder Scan
    that bug isnt gone :frowning_face:

I fixed that ;).

dbluelle