DM 500 flashing and Irdeto2

• Hello.
    I'm new to the Dreambox experience and i have some questions.
    First of all, i want to know how is it possible to watch a valid Irdeto 2 card subsciption? I just inserted it in the slot but nothing happened. How do i see if the box recognised the card?
    Do i have to install some emu software for this purpose? (The card is Nova).
    The second issue is that i tried to flash my box with the latest firmware and when it finished (without problems) , it restarts and gets me to some kind of wizard (enter tv standard->PAL then choose language then enter timezone...) but after i finish the wizard it starts all over again... (tv standard,language,timezone...).
    Did i do something wrong?
    Thanks in advance

• Offizieller Beitrag

Legally, this is not possible.
    Emu related topics are not allowed in this board, please read the board rules

Zitat

2.6 Forbidden contents
    The topics "softcams", "emulators" and "cardsharing" and anything related to them will not be tolerated on this forum.
    Articles containing one of these topics will be edited by the board team and finally deleted after an adequate period of time.
    Bypassing the boards censorship can lead to an immediate exclusion of this service without previous warning.

Olove

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• So from what you tell me , i cannot watch a valid and payed irdeto bouquet as this is not allowed? If this is the case, i just go back to the shop where i bought it and give it back to them..... Never could have thought that dreambox does not support irdeto cards.
    Thanks again.

• Zitat

Original von gleve
    So from what you tell me , i cannot watch a valid and payed irdeto bouquet as this is not allowed? If this is the case, i just go back to the shop where i bought it and give it back to them..... Never could have thought that dreambox does not support irdeto cards.
    Thanks again.

hi,

if you read the fact-sheets i can't read anything about irdeto! only dreamcrypt will be supported!

Box: DM-7020 HD
    Image: DMM Original OE2.0

• What about the other issue ? about the flashing of the box ? I did flash it with the latest firmware and after restarting it asks for tv standard then language then timezone, and when ii press save the whole procedure starts over... (tv standard, lang, ...) any ideas?
    I try to flash it again but the box is not connected to the net. when i press the standby button noting happens.

• M8 you have had a bad flash, you need to use dream up and a null modem cable, Re flash and start again.

Start with latest software then flash any image you require.

Dreams are always getting better

• I realize that the board rules do not allow to discuss about it, but you cannot say it is not legally possible.
    It is not illegal to use `software` solutions to `emulate` a hardware irdeto cam, if you are a valid subscriber.
    gleve: it is possible, it is legal: you should just try to find the answers elsewhere. Just google it.
    :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

7000s powered

• hi,

it would be legal if the "alternative software" coders own a legal contract with the encryption system manufacturer. This is not the case so all emus / softcams / multicams whatever are ILLEGAL !!!

I have read this "it is not illegal" very often but that is simply not true.

greets

• Zitat

I have read this "it is not illegal" very often but that is simply not true

Right. The only difference to other illegal things you can do with your official cards, is that the fine you will get is not so high as in the other cases...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dcdead ()