Dreamboxedit - veigert sich - warum ???

• Die Bouquet taste benutze ich nur wenn ich eine Bookmark hinzufügen muss in recordings-paths...seit sehr lange Zeit.

Wie Sagan schreibt die Blaue taste. Die benutze ich um zu wechseln zwischen Bouquets und sub Bouquets.

dhwz Blau geht ein schritt zurück und Zwei mal Blau geht dann nach root.

Pressing blue will let you go one level back and pressing blue twice let you go two levels back (root).

Works very nice navigate through the bouquets and sub-bouquets.

DM.One AIO, DM920, DM7080 archiviert DM8000 aus Dezember 2008 und eine DM600.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von msatter ()

• It's working just fine with the factory DP image OE 2.0 2.2 2.5 2.6 AIO.

No tweaks in any code. Blue button (Favorites) goes one step back.

But this is not important. It's only a very few of the Jedi users who use this function.

And it's only use full for IPTV

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• It's working just fine with the factory DP image OE 2.0 2.2 2.5 2.6 AIO.

No tweaks in any code. Blue button (Favorites) goes one step back.

But this is not important. It's only a very few of the Jedi users who use this function.

And it's only use full for IPTV

If you want a list (1) to record streams and a separate list to Zap (8193) you have two bouquet copies of the same IPTV provider.

When you you use stream format 1 you have to wait on every Zap atleast five seconds before you have content.

The same programmer also writes Xstreamity which allows to Zap fast and also record the stream with Enigma2 using one list.

If you have more than one provider you can only record one stream at a time with Enigma2 and if start a second one from the second provider the Enigma2 will crash.

When you use Xstreamity you can add a second recording and the Dreambox will record both. It will stop playing the stream in Xstreamity but the trick is then to go and watch the secondly started recording 'live' from the recording medium.

The box can record two separate streams do it but you have use a trick to convince it that it is up to it.

• When you you use stream format 1 you have to wait on every Zap atleast five seconds before you have content.

You are aware of that the buffer is configurable right?

FYI there is no limit for recordings (thats just a limitation of your probably illegal IPTV stream provider).

FYI 8193 (eUriResolver) is not a servicetype for general use it will just resolve to 4097 (so you can also just use 4097 instead).

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dhwz ()

• The stream will play better when using 8193 instead of 4097. With 4097 you still can't record directly with Enigma2.

I only know the buffers setting at the end of the service numbers. 0 = no buffering and 3 = dynamic disk buffering, setting 1 and 2 I have to look up how many seconds they are each.

For stream type 1 I don't use no buffering and I you have any other point where I can set the buffering then I am very interested.

• Thats odd as said 8193 and 4097 are the same in this case, you can look at the Enigma2 Log you'll see it will just launch the stream as 4097.

The buffer settings you are mentioning are not relevant on DreamOS, I was talking about the stream buffer settings in the main menu, buffer is applied to any stream also on service type 1, there is a setting for TS (1) and non-TS (4097) streams.

• :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

That's makes life much simpler. Never thought about that and I was thought about it as being used when transcoding streams. The default setting was 500ms so it strange, that I had a much longer waiting time before content being displayed.

Going to test before and after on the second dreambox, before changing that setting there.

Danke vielmals!

• It does not work as good on my slower 920 and it will wait till the first fully formed frame is complete. When using 8193/4097 it start intermediately even when there are still artifacts present.

I have to test some more with the two boxes.

• dreambox enigma2[494]: [eServiceUri] 8193:0:1..... --> resolved to 4097:0:1.... so it indeed rewrites the eSeviceUri while there is an dedicated stream type for gStreamer in DreamOS.

On Enigma 2.6 the waiting time is less than for example on a 920. Then you can also set the Sync mode to black/first/slomo. I like first frame and then wait till the stream has synced. Slow motion gives some times a stream that 'freezes' and slow motion in between when there is no 'perfect sync'/'frequency change'.

For the 920 it seems that I still have to use separate lists for recording and watching. Or use 4097 as stated below.

Setting an alternative is an option to test. I tested with adding an alternative of the recording list and when I press record then it wants to record from the zap list and so throws an error that I can't record 8193 streams.

So in the end. Using 4097 will allow recordings and then go to recording and watch the recording as it was normal TV. So this seems also the 'secret' of Xstreamity able to add a second recording. It rewrites the eSeviceUri before handing it over to Enigma2/DreamOS.

When using 1 as stream type I can record and watch live the stream. Still a bit slow on zapping because of the wait for sync.

When using 4097 as stream type I can record and then watch the recording linear.

When using 8193 as stream type I can not record and only watch the stream.

Testing alternatives, it only work when using satellites. When recording I can't switch to the secondary channel set als alternative.

• Tried two recordings at the same time with streamtype 4097. It did not work, as soon as the second recording starts the already started one is halted. Also when you zap to a other 4097 service.

So still I need a list with streamtype 1 and a list with streamtype 4097 to be able to do two recording at the same time.

:woozy_face:

• I am now on AIO and it much more polished. For example, when I have already an recording running with stream type 4097 it will not allow a second recording being started. Many more of little things that are going much smoother and I still notice some thing being better working.

I had just the problem when a timed recording starts and I was tuned into an other stream also of stream type 1. I got a segmentation fault and DreamOS restarted. The restart is fast on a One and because the timer entry is still present the recording is restarted.

So I have to remember to be on a other stream type when a recording is started in the background.

I have also increased the buffer for TS Streaming Buffer 5 seconds (5000 ms) because I use it mostly for recording and watch on stream type 4097 and I left that at default 500ms.

It just finding out which settings are working best with streaming and recording.

Partly crashlog:

• A nice option to add an alternative provider and/or a separate list where you can records as stream type one.

I have a single main userbouquet and one or two extra userbouquets. In het main userbouquet I place at the end two lines.

Code
    #SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.iptv__tv_2.subtv" ORDER BY bouquet
    #DESCRIPTION Alternative provider
    #SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.iptv__tv.rectv" ORDER BY bouquet
    #DESCRIPTION Record - type 1

The one with the description leads to a list of the alternative provider. The last line redirects to a list where the stream type one.

Now I have one list on screen and at the end I can select the same list but than with a specific function.

You still need three files, the main listing, alternative listing and a list where you can record with stream type 1. The first two list have stream type 4097. If I also want the option of recording with the alternative provider and with stream type 1 I have to create a fourth file and a extra entry in the main list.

Really flexible this way by using the bouquets and I don't need to sub-bouquets for single listings.

Update: I have now put the recording bouquet for the alternative list in the alternative list, this way it cleans up the main list. To get to this recording list you have first have to enter the alternative list.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von msatter ()