Network search problem with Dream two is seen

• Hi Reichi

Network search problem with Dream two is seen

Both in this beta version and the version available on the software site.

In Badr satellite at 26 degrees east, there is a search problem in two frequencies 11785v 27500 related to Iran international network and frequency 12265H 30000 of TV1 HD network, which do not appear in the list after searching.

https://www.flysat.com/en/satellite/position/26-e

Please fix this problem

@dhwz:I've done network search

on both frequencies

but none of two tv channels received

• there is no problem with signal quality

at end of scaning two mentioned freq.

all channels are received and saved successfully else two channels mentioned above previously

this problem does not exist in dream box 920

but has been with dream two from begining

• ARAN is completely right!

I also test the issue and the result was the same.

This is wierd because only one the services (IRIB TV1) on the frequency cannot be found in Dreambox one

Freq:12265/H/30000/FEC:3/4/ DVB-S2-8PSK :Sattelite: BADR-5 (26.0 East)

:smiling_face_with_horns::thumbs_up:

• This is wierd because only one the services (IRIB TV1) on the frequency cannot be found in Dreambox one

Wait now I'm confused above we talked about the TP didn't scan, now you tell it does scan but just some service is not visible to you?
    Can you please attach your service lists so I can check myself?

• @dhwz

Hi

yes. two different issues.

Ok easy answer TV1 HD is broadcasted with an invalid service type 0 which makes it only get listed as a data channel, meaning it's invisible on TV and Radio service list.

You can only see it in a settings editor like dreamboxEDIT in the data tab. The correct service type should be 31 according to the other channels broadcasted there, but thats a thing only the provider can fix.

But you have also proven wrong the statement of ARAN that the transponders are not readable.

• Ok easy answer TV1 HD is broadcasted with an invalid service type 0 which makes it only get listed as a data channel, meaning it's invisible on TV and Radio service list.

You can only see it in a settings editor like dreamboxEDIT in the data tab. The correct service type should be 31 according to the other channels broadcasted there, but thats a thing only the provider can fix.

But you have also proven wrong the statement of ARAN that the transponders are not readable.

you are right. I change the service ID and I received the channel.

thakns

:smiling_face_with_horns::thumbs_up:

• @dhwz:thanks for pursuing my request

i found it out that this tv network is known as data!

i just set service type to 1

by dreamboxedit and the tv channel is shown on the list

so, may i know if the above change causes any problem?

• ARAN no that doesn't cause any problems. The only thing it will get reset back on next service scan.

But it's not even necessary to change the type you can just pull the data service to one of your bouquets and it will be visible there.

It's just not visible in the all services list on your box.