TMDBCockpit

• Das Verwenden des Filename ist schon im Code, allerdings fehlerhaft, weshalb aktuell nicht nach dem Filename gesucht wird :winking_face:

mic71

Can you test your movie from hdd with this test-version for ScreenMain.py ?

(replace the ScreenMain.py in the plugin-path with this file and restart gui)

Edit:

old file deleted

Gruß Sven (aka Dreamy)

DM920 mit unstable OE2.5 DP
    One mit unstable OE2.6 DP

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Sven H () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von Sven H mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Sven H, I replaced the ScreenMain.py file, restarted the GUI, here are the screenshots

and this is a RECORDED movie from the SAT channel, here you can find the Cover and description

did you understand me?

P.S. here is a different search code and not a movie list or something else

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mic71 ()

• "blue" to download cover... is only usable from ScreenMovie after find a movie.

Whats is the full filename from this movie-file on your hdd?

Perhaps you should rename your movie-file to get a better search result.

Gruß Sven (aka Dreamy)

• Sven H, I can rename this file as I like, it still won't find Cover and description, I've already tried that  

I added screenshots above

EMIL and TMDB have different search codes, I've been trying to explain this to you for 2 days :winking_face:

• In the screenshots i can not see the full filename for "ecape the field 2022...".

Please write the full filename with file-extensions.

If the file on your hdd name by "escape the field.mkv" then the plugin should find a movie for this file.

Gruß Sven (aka Dreamy)

• Sven H,

you misunderstood me, EMC, AMS, Video DB, EMIL find Cover and description by this name, but TMDB does not.

All these plugins work from themoviedb.org source

maybe it's in the code or the meta file? If I record the same movie from the SAT channel, the TMDB plugin will find the Cover and description

you understand?

• mic71

Please test this file.

rename your movie to "escape the field.mkv"

I can only help, if i know your full filename.

There is not helpful, if other plugins can find the movie.

Edit:

old file deleted

Gruß Sven (aka Dreamy)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sven H ()

• Please check your ScreenMovie.py

In this file is no code in line 407 with "self.text" (list in your crashlog)

Have you changed this file ?

Here is the real file ScreenMovie.py from last version.

Esit:

File deleted.

You should update to 4.3.3

Gruß Sven (aka Dreamy)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sven H ()

• mic71 just so that i understand, what you did...

in the beginning you had a file "Escape the Field 2022selezen.mkv"... right?... this didn't work.

then you renamed the file to "Escape the Field.mkv" still didn't work with the old code but now works with the new code?

• sure, but why would you want to do this?

poster and info belong to a film. so, when you call tmdb from the movielist tmdb has the path information of the film and stores poster and info using the filename of the film.

please elaborate.

• for 4.4.0 i breathed some artificial intelligence into the search algorithm... so it also finds some stranger titles like "Escape the Field 2022selezen".

obviously, it needs to be trained for other unusual titles :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: