TMDBCockpit

• Deine Schlussfolgerung, dass der Tor-Browser legal ist und somit auch der abgerufene Inhalt macht wenig Sinn. Nur weil Chrome legal ist, ist ja auch nicht aller Inhalt, der damit abgerufen werden kann, legal :winking_face:

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• do you know why dreams lags so far behind the images of open..because they only think about some legal or illegal rights and the whole process goes down the drain... so 3 python is only for beta testers and not for all models, but for dream 1,2 and it is unknown when 7 will be released -Goliath-type made a noise and blew away :grinning_squinting_face:

• You can not compare a legal business with an image Team.

The factory image can not contain anything even in the grey zone area.

Again you buy the HW with an factory image. What you do later is up to you.

OE-A do not build or sell any HW so this is not a correct comparing :smiling_face_with_halo:

But this is of topic

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• Yes, there is a MovieSelectionQuickButton plugin

EMIL plugin uploads poster and description, can you make TMDB load the poster and description too?

EMIL plugin

• sorry, but i still don't understand... don't know emil... what do you mean by upload???

when tmdb is called from a movielist e.g. emc... you can store cover and backdrop for the movie in the movie directory (e.g. /media/hdd/movie) by selecting more... on the tmdb movie screen.

which movie list are you using?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von alpha () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von alpha mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• @ alpha , emil ist eine plugin von merlin welches dir für die Merlin-Movieliste von tmbd Poster und Infos runterläd und die dort als Cover etc einsetzen kann.

*****************************************************************************

('''... Gruß Ketschuss ...''')
    DM920uHD, DM900uHD, DmTwo,DM520
    Team-Member Project Merlin - we are opensource

• ketschuss danke fuer die info.

das kann tmdb auch... fuer z.b. emc und die standard movielist(?) denke auch... die merlin-movieliste kenne ich nicht.

tmdb benutzt das plugin-interface der movielisten... also wenn die movieliste ein plugin-interface fuer z.b. moviecut oder so hat, dann erscheint dort auch tmdb und man kann cover und backdrop speichern.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von alpha () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von alpha mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Die merlin-movielist ist eine erweiterte Standartmovielist von DMM mit ähnlichen Erweiterung wie bei EMC also Ordner etc.

Somit benötigt man nicht unbedingt Extra-Plugins EMC oder AMS für Aufnahmenverwaltung im Merlinimage.

• kann man ueber die merlin-movieliste auch direkt plugins aufrufen, wo der movie filename mitgegeben wird? ich nehme mal an, dass das emil plugin auch direkt aus der movieliste aufgerufen wird... richtig? dann muesste auch tmdb dort in der pluginliste erscheinen.

• ja, es gibt da ähnliche Funktionen bzw gibt ja auch noch MovieQuickbutton als plugin. Merlinmovielist hat halt keinen Papierkorb wie die Standartliste auch.

Aber ich denke wir driften ab vom eigentlichen thema.

• sorry, but i still don't understand...

He means that, when he is using EMIL via movie list, he got posters and description, and with your plugin no result via movie list. The name of the film and the database is same. Why it's like that? same tmdb database.

• well, as i already said: when your are on the tmdb movie screen press the blue button "more..." and then select "download cover" and "download description". voila! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• tmdb only downloads posters and description from recorded shows, if I upload a movie to HDD, tmdb can't find Cover and description

EMIL and TMDB share themoviedb.org database

Do you understand me?

• What is the filename of your movie on the hdd, where tmdb do not find cover and description?

What is the searchtext on yellow key, if not found the movie?

tmdb is searching by the filename from files on hdd.

perhaps tmdb has to optimized the search by filename.

Gruß Sven (aka Dreamy)

DM920 mit unstable OE2.5 DP
    One mit unstable OE2.6 DP

• if I upload a movie to HDD, tmdb can't find Cover and description

well, that's a statement that i understand... except to upload... in my world i would say download :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

well... either we need the filename as @svenh suggests or we have a look how emil parses the filename.