Confusion in date and time OE2.6(Solved)

• Hello. There are many times that the clock of the device is messed up and cannot be set even with the Telnet command. I have defined ntp time asia in settings (default).

As you can see in the picture, after resetting the date, it gets messed up.

When I turn the device off and on from the back, the time is correct for a few days and then it crashes again.

what is the problem?

• Das Problem ist nicht trivial, der Sender sendet die falsche Zeit per DVB-S und überschreibt die NTP Zeit, sein EPG richtet sich nach DVB-S..., wenn man da rum schraubt stimmt das eine oder das andere nicht.

Das Thema ist sehr verwirrend.

Da hilft nur probieren.

Ich weiß leider auch nicht mehr, wie man den DVB Sync abschaltet, ich hoffe der hier Mitlesenden hat da noch einen Tipp.

Grüße

(bendszke und quert1 Fan)

Ich suche Beta-Tester für mein Programm --> Tagebuch.xls, ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn die Profis mal ein Auge drauf werfen.. :smiling_face:

• config.misc.useTransponderTime=false should be the setting. Not sure whether it is somewhere in the settings. Otherwise, you'll have to step e2, add it to /etc/enigma2/settings with a linux compatible editor. Start e2 again

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• config.misc.useTransponderTime=false should be the setting. Not sure whether it is somewhere in the settings. Otherwise, you'll have to step e2, add it to /etc/enigma2/settings with a linux compatible editor. Start e2 again

Thanks. I did it. I hope the watch doesn't crash again (will know in the next few days).

But this setting is important and should be found in the gui interface because a dvb clock Transponder might be wrong.

• akk

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Confusion in date and time OE2.6“ zu „Confusion in date and time OE2.6(Solved)“ geändert.

Ich habe die Zeile hinzugefügt, aber nach einem vollständigen Neustart verschwindet sie. Soll es so sein?