Bootloader problem - Dreambox One

• Hello, so i guess i have problem with bootloader on my dreambox one. When i turn on my dreambox the red light is blinking and my dreambox is not booting and i can't go to the rescue mode, i get no output from putty. Cable and drivers to serial port are ok, because i was testing it on my dreambox 900 and there it is working ok. So i found on this forum original bootloader for dreambox one i burned it on the sdcard and my dreambox started booting (also i get the bootlog from putty), i'm able to go into rescue mode and i can flash new image. I thought after flashing new image everything goes back to the normal but, when i flash new image my dreambox is only booting and working when i have sdcard inside, When i remove sdcard from dreambox and then restart it the blinking red light comes back and can't boot to the firmware. How can i flash bootloader to the dreambox so it can work without bootloader on sdcard?

I was trying with this to update my bootloader from here Upgrading the bootloader of your Dreambox one/two to enable DFU updates for bluetooth remotes but in telnet i get output like this:

Here is the bootlog with sdcard inside:

Without sdcard i don't get any outpout from serial port.