Encrypted channels in the channel list(oe2.5/oe2.6) DREAMOS

• Hello. There is a function in the device and oe2 images in its settings that by turning it on, you can see the encrypted channels in the channel list without going to it. Also, this method works in all oe2 skins (like the image which you see). But there is no such thing in oe 2.5 and oe 2.6 and it is annoying.In fact, there should be some settings in the channel list
    If anyone has a solution to solve this problem, please implement it.

• akk

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Encrypted channels in the channel list(oe2.5/oe2.6)“ zu „Encrypted channels in the channel list(oe2.5/oe2.6) DREAMOS“ geändert.
  • Da steht von dhwz geschrieben warum es eigentlich Sinnfrei ist.

• I know that there are channels that are encrypted only during sports or other, but I want to have an overview of the channels and not have anything to do with those channels.

• Wenn es keiner erachtet es einzuprogrammieren dann ist es eben im DreamOS nicht drin ,im DreamOS wird nicht alles was man so denkt oder "glaubt es wäre Sinnvoll" in sämtliche Datein reingepatcht oder rein programmiert,das machen andere Mitbewerber gern da nicht wirklcih viel Weiterentwicklung von dort kommt.

Man kann sicher vieles einbauen nur wie gesagt wenn das hier im DreamOS keiner für Sinnvoll hällt dann wird es da auch nicht von offizieller Stelle kommen und ob sich ein freier Programmierer dem antut und etwas in der Richtung anbietet ist halt dann auch er seine Sache.

• But why should it be like this and only in dreamos?

I always get confused

The information is also not available in any other image. So the shown information is always "wrong/incomplete".

As I've already written in the linked thread only some services provide the encrypted flag directly on scan in SI data. Others don't and are then listed as unencrypted.