Lcd4linux Dreambox two Display

• Hi. I have a dream box number two that I want to adjust the screen to my liking. Well, as you can see, I changed the font and it became more beautiful. But there is still a lot of work to be done. I want to adjust it so that multiple pages can be rotated every few minutes And also make its font bigger etc .. .
    Has anyone been able to run the lcd4linux plugin on it?

I talked to the developer and he fixed his plugin problem but the changes to this plugin do not apply to screen two.
    The problem seems to be the new dream os operating system. :thinking_face:

• I don't know what should be different about the "two" as with all other boxes. L4L simply uses a renderer and calls ".instance.setPixmapFromFile" for a png. Maybe a dev knows what is different about the skins. Maybe also the "screen" definitions in the skin_user.xml are different, there were also earlier different "id".

• die id ist "100", der Rest ist gleich außer der Größe natürlich.

• akk: But that is not the problem. In the generated skin_user.xml an id="100" must be inserted at the end of ALL "<screen"-lines. You can test that, maybe this is enough.

Example:

Code
        <screen name="InfoBarSummary" position="0,0" size="240,80">
    becomes
        <screen name="InfoBarSummary" position="0,0" size="240,80" id="100">

or find and replace

">

" id="100">

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von joergm6 ()

• @joergm6:Thank you. Finally this problem must be solved.

@dniestre:Yes, it's a good plugin, but only for beginners and those who are not bored!

@mimisiku:But we are in a situation where we do not have access to photo frames! In my opinion, launching this plugin is very efficient, of course, for us. Finally, this plugin must be fixed, because if it goes like this, it will not work on Dream Box Seven either.

• @dniestre:Yes, it's a good plugin, but only for beginners and those who are not bored!

dann hast du dich nicht richtig mit DreamOS und DisplaySkin beschäftigt, du kannst jeden Screen mit einer skin_user_display.xml selbst anpassen.

Und danke für die Blumen, solche Aussagen motivieren einen ungemein.

• I strongly recommend the DisplaySkin plugin

With the plugin the tiny lcd diplay of the two actually comes to life and @Jogi29 have done an amazing work.

You would be surprise how well formatted the lcd skin is. : thumbsup:

I recommend everyone to use this plugin with your Dreambox Two

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• akk: But that is not the problem. In the generated skin_user.xml an id="100" must be inserted at the end of ALL "<screen"-lines. You can test that, maybe this is enough.

Example:

Code
        <screen name="InfoBarSummary" position="0,0" size="240,80">
    becomes
        <screen name="InfoBarSummary" position="0,0" size="240,80" id="100">

or find and replace

">

" id="100">

I entered them this way and the other device did not boot.

And I just entered them in the L4L01 On field and some of the screens themselves had id = 3

• Thank you very much for the responsiveness and support of joergm6 and @Jogi29.

My problem was solved and L4L was run on it. I replaced all the screens with id = "100" and deleted all id = "3".
    I am also asking joergm6 to fix it in its plugin for dm two. Thankful

Now I can more easily cope with its lcd

Of course, there are still problems that I will discuss later in ihad.

• Good evening , I have dreambox two and would love to use this plugin. I use Merlin ,DisplaySkin plugin is it available in Merlin image

• E2 Box: Two, One, DM 8000, DM7080HD, DM 7025(+), DM 7020HD(v2), DM9x0, DM820HD, DM 800SE(v2), DM 800HD, DM52x, DM500HD(v2)
    E1 Box: DM 7020, DM 7000, DM 5620-S, TRIAX 272-S, DM 600PVR, DM 500+, DM 500-S

Sonstiges: DM100, DM Tastatur, Logi K600 BT Tastatur
    Sat: WaveFrontier T90 23.5E <=> 30.0W