Genuine plugin and record don't work on the Dream Two

• hello,

Today i was happy because i have my new Dreambox Two but i have two problems

1 - When i want to verify my Two with the genuine plugin, i have only an error message : [Feilure instance: traceback : type exceptions. Type error...] I don't know if the server for verify is out ?
    (I don't find the webpage to verify by internet of my Two is ok or no (genuine center))

2 - record is not possible. HDD OK but when i put a timer, the record never begin. I have only the mode zap and never the record mode like on my other DM 920 and dM 900...

I need help to have a good seeting or command i can do with telnet...

I hope to have fun but for now, it's not the case... I'm sad.

Patric

Dreambox DM920 UHD + Dreambox DM900 UHD and ... can't wait to order the next to come : Dreambox seven...

• 1. The plugin doesn’t work anymore. I honestly don’t know why it’s still part of the stock images, but that’s how it is.

2. You have to enable recording in the Enigma 2 settings file. You may use the board‘s search function to find the proper way.

• Hello, thank you for the response.

For the recording, i find the setting but it doesn't work...

so I have setting the Newnigma2 which work like a charm...

Thak you again

Pat

Dreambox DM920 UHD + Dreambox DM900 UHD and ... can't wait to order the next to come : Dreambox seven...