DM One Ultra hd combo

• When i used in my new DM, it bought from HM-Sat-Shop (Amazon.de), genuine dreambox plugin i received answer :pouting_face:

Failure instance: Traceback: <type'exceptions.TypeError'>:b2a_base64()

....i known what's base 64...poor imperfect system

i think that this receiver must be cost about 20 - 50 eu... :thinking_face:

DM900, DM525, DM800HD se, GI LX-2

• poor software and carelessness of technicians - weak generation of professionals...many years i was glad with DM800se, DM525, DM900...

• Well, if you want to compare an AARCH base64 against dual core mipsel, I think YOU are stuck in time!

The Genuine Dreambox Plugin has stopped working years ago with the release of the new DP website. What would the generated number be used for if the control mechanism has vanished? And every Dreambox is made in China so why bother about possible clones?

• It’s a relic of the old days when Dreambox ruled and cloning was a big issue. Now Dreambox is only ‘one of so many’ brand heavily leaning on the ‘name’s reputation’. Dreambox was sold off to the Chinese (I believe Leontech in Hongkong). The only thing German is ‘Dream-Property GmbH). The plugin should have been removed years ago. But the official Dream website has allways been very very poorly maintained….

• Well, if you want to compare an AARCH base64 against dual core mipsel, I think YOU are stuck in time!

The Genuine Dreambox Plugin has stopped working years ago with the release of the new DP website. What would the generated number be used for if the control mechanism has vanished? And every Dreambox is made in China so why bother about possible clones?

base64 has nothing to do with the 32bit or 64bit!

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• base64 has nothing to do with the 32bit or 64bit!

base64 has nothing to do with the 32bit or 64bit!

DM ONE - nice data, good publicity - image Dreamelite - something surprising I didn't see - speed - or for example - the loading has adjusted - the Android Pie9 has been loaded, but after almost loading - it is gone by now ... I think this receiver is too heard ...i used other images...