Question about Dreambox os Support

• Hello

I now have a Dreambox 500 and a Vuplus Duo4kSE

I want Dreambox Two but without

restrictions Why Dreambox images are closed in a Linux space that is always free This limitation is not hard and tolerable for me and most users And only a very limited number accept these conditions :frowning_face:

And developer teams do not support Dreambox due to limitations :frowning_face:

Do skins and plugins enigma2 work for the Dreambox two in the Android environment?

• new dreaboxes only work with dreamos and dreamos skins.

there is no support for open e2 images.

so, i'm afraid dreambox two and all other new dreamboxes are not suitable for your requirements, and you have to stick with vu+ boxes.

• ...is not hard and tolerable for me and most users...

Rule #1

Always speak for yourself. Statements beginning with "does not work for most people/users" are generally speaking false.

If your statement would be somewhat near to the truth, Dream Multimedia would not have so many customers. And think about it - if your statement would be supported by at least a bunch of users, there would be more posts in this forum with substantial content than your posting has.

Really looking forward to your elaboration on AlBundy00 's questions. Maybe I missed something.

• Hello

It does not make sense to argue with people like AlBundy00 who has fallen asleep I did not post to a particular brand to be prejudiced Just to clarify and make a better decision for myself,

Just for the sake of clarity and to make a better decision for myself, I posted a post guiding users who give the right answer about buying or not buying new dream boxes according to the needs I have of these boxes.

• You did not get the point, I'm afraid. AlBundy00 asked questions to better understand your vacant statements. If you do want to answer the questions respectively give some more precise background information on what you meant by "limitations" and "restrictions" your post ain't anything but a useless waste of bits and bytes.

Hell wait.. why am I and others even keep answering to such postings?

• Zitat

Just for the sake of clarity and to make a better decision for myself, I posted a post guiding users who give the right answer about buying or not buying new dream boxes according to the needs I have of these boxes.

Zitat

...who has fallen asleep ...

Hmmm... Are you talking about yourself?

What the hell do you want to know? What do you expect?

Answer the questions and the community (not only personally me) can give comments on it.

Again: Your inital post is totally free of content.