Probleme IPTV?

• When viewing IPTV on DreamOS, an error appears.

Tried different playlist options - see screenshot.

On mips (Formuler1, OpenPli,installed serviceapp-exteplayer3) everything is fine.

I don't praise OpenPli. I want to watch IPTV on DreamOS on Dreambox Two.

The error doesn't come up all the time.

When it happens again, I'll take a log.

Sorry, Google-translate.

Translate: Ошибка-Error

Error Gstreamer: Internal data stream error.

PS: I used - 4097:0:... & 1:0:....

• In theory, everything goes fine on DreamOS, and even better, faster channel switching, faster than satellite anyway. Well, in case of an error, restart the enigma and it will go. The error popped up before ... sometimes. Install the current image, better from scratch without saved settings

Sorry, Google-translate.

Dreambox 920UHD BT FBC Multistream 2TB HDD + Eclipse X5/DreamOne + ruONE/900UHD/525HD/520HD + Eclipse X5
    Satelliten: 19.2°/13°/4.9° IPTV: OTTCLUB + EDEM

• if you changed it to 8739, then you need to update the settings in the EPG-Importer, it’s better to delete the data when you stop enigma and then restart enigma and download the EPG in a new way

Dreambox 920UHD BT FBC Multistream 2TB HDD + Eclipse X5/DreamOne + ruONE/900UHD/525HD/520HD + Eclipse X5
    Satelliten: 19.2°/13°/4.9° IPTV: OTTCLUB + EDEM

• Обьясню на русском. При 8739 нет EPG при вызове списка каналов. Есть в первом инфобаре, есть во втором, есть при вызове одиночного EPG канала, есть архив.

Об этом писали тут

Google translate:

I will explain in Russian. With 8739 there is no EPG when calling the channel list. There is in the first infobar, there is in the second, there is when calling a single EPG channel, there is an archive.

Wrote about it here