Please help with userbouquet.favourites.

• I can't create more multiple satellite service providers in the userbouquet.favorites.In the file path / etc / enigma2 / .. accepts a file named only userbouquet.favourites with another name can not or can not be switched.

• You find it under in the settings

Open Menu >> Setup >> System >> Customize Scroll down the list to you find Enable multiple bouquets

Set this option to Yes.

Press Green button to save your settings and restart GUI

Now when you open your Channel List press Blue button to open the bouquets list and you will see your bouquets.

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

• That is your point of view :smiling_face: Mine is different.

I think that good customer support comes in many ways and his lucky. He got it in both way.

You informed him where to find the user manual. I show him where to find the settings and solve his problem quick

If you acquire the knowledge from reading a post or from the manual it's just the same.

Why else do we have customer support forum :winking_face:

And to be honest I don't think that most users have learned their way around the amazing Dreambox by reading the manual only.

We have been lucky and learned from both the manual and friendly users on this board like you and others.

But hulinov You should take Schnubbel advice and read the user manual. It's full of good information.

And you will get familiar with your new toy.

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening