Create a complete backup of an image in RescueMode (DM820, DM7080, DM9x0, One, Two)

• Translated post by Joey99

English only in this section please.

To ask BEFORE you help yourself is no longer common - is it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help my self?? I just translated an already post by you from German to English. I made it crystal clear where the source did come from and who hade made the guide

So you want me to delete this post??

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von seagen ()

• Happy now?? I removed your screen shoots and written text!! And since you own the copy right of the words and screen shoot i see it as impossible to write a guide my self without asking you for permission

It was a damn translation!! not some source code or anything else and you hade post it here at this board so really did not see why i hade to ask for any permission other then the usual name the author and give the credit. Did not try and make it look in any way as my own work. But it's gone so relax

Enjoy

• You are still Not understanding, it's Not about Copy Protection, it's about respecting the right of the Author.

Next time Mrs. Rowlings is writing a new book, translate it to your local language and post it online and then tell the judge "but it's only a damned Translation and I gave Credit to the Author"

• Well stop behaving then like everything is copyrighted when it's not

If you compare "Mrs Rowlings" work to a guide made from screenshots and default text then you are correct.

And if she hade publish her full book with her text and illustrations made by her self. On a public forum you would not even need to name the source.

How do you think students are write an essay. I get it when some one wants to referanse another persons source code. Or use some ones created graphics, fonts and so on

But we are talking about screen shoot. Ask "Mrs Rowlings" can't see that "Mrs Rowlings" illustrations would be yours just because you have screen shoot them?

I even left one link in the translation to Team Newnigma2

So what is the real problem? Have made lot's of translations and get many thanks from the authors of guides just because they have been proper credit

Even made one here where the author contacted me and let me now that there has been some updates to the original guide i translated from.

And look into this forum. There is not a single thread where there is not at least a few nonsens post like this. (Including my own)

Every time you have made a post you just have to wait like this before all hell breaks loose as always

This is the support forum for an international company where customers come to get support.

This is the only support forum in the world where you sitt like this every time you made a post

Very good work by the moderators and admins allowing this behaviour!!