Konfiguration Turner-Informationen

• Hallo Leute

Hallo zusammen Ich wollte versuchen, das Bild zu ändern, aber ich habe ein Problem mit der Turner-Konfiguration. Auf dem Foto unten habe ich die aktuelle und funktionierende Konfiguration, d von Turner A). Ich weiß nicht, wo ich falsch liege, aber ich sehe nicht die Satelliten der zweiten Gruppe (also die von Turner A2).

Ich habe auch versucht, sie alle zu konfigurieren, aber nichts, die von Turner A2 wollte ich nicht an Turner B übergeben. Ich habe in mehreren Foren nachgefragt, aber nichts. Vielen Dank

• The Google Translation of your Question will NOT improve by x-posting it in as many boards as you can find.

If you speak only Italien, then there are also Italien Dreambox Forums - which are NOT so hard to find.

Basically you Post has NO real content except "does NOT Work" and hence getting No answers is No real excuse for asking all over again.

Describe your SAT configuration, how many cables are attached to the Tuners, what Dreambox and what Tuners do you have, did you Flash latest Image, or has the Box still the factory Image....

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• Tuner overview is not sufficient as well. You need to post screenshots of the configuration details. And please take screenshots with help of webinterface. They are by far more readable

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Ok guys

Maybe I explained myself badly. The photographed configuration works very well. (I take back I have two switches attached one on turner A1 and 1 on turner A2) and they are two groups of different satellites.

I would like to know how the same configuration on a different image Such as OpenATV and others that handle turners differently (i.e. I see 8 turners and not 2)

thanks a lot

• This board ist for DreamOS images.

If you want Help for Open* Images visit the Open* Boards and let them explain their stuff.