Red light in dreambox one

• Betrachtungsweise und nein Technisat ist kein e2 und mein Shadow Skin gefällt mir zb. besser als der von Technisat (und nun ? ,nur weil er mir gefällt muss er dir nicht gefallen und genauso ist es anderst rum ,das ist alles Geschmacksache von jedem einzelnen). :winking_face:

Du begreift es nicht und redest nur dummes Zeug ,merkste das nicht selber :winking_face:

Und Dream hat schon lange kein SD/HD festgesetzt mehr ,was bei den anderen e2 Boxen nämlich im System immernoch viel verankert ist :winking_face: ,das haben die Alternativ Image bei Vu und co. selbst gemerkt und versucht umzubauen ,nur Dream hat es im DreamOS so gemacht das alle die DreamOS nutzen davon profitieren und nicht nur ein Team das dann sagt "das geht nur bei uns so" . :winking_face:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von zombi ()

• Er trollt nur gerne rum. Sein Ausflug zu einem anderen Hersteller war ja nur von kurzer Dauer.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Maybe you should read the boardrules before you promote here such Plugins....

And there ist nothing smooth If it bricks your Box.

• The boardrules clearly state that this is a Dreambox (!) Forum, which means you are violating them ....again...

• Sorry again. So is there a solution for my lovely DREAMBOX ONE ? Using putty, Advenced serial port, reset it directly from the motherboard by clicking on sw601…any solution to be able to use it with telnet. Please.

• So these "competent" people who created these crappy Image(s) which bricked your Dreambox didn't Help you?

Post a bootlog ...

• If i try to find a solution in this forum, it means that the competent people are her, people who created dreambox’s original images. I was wrong, come on we are not perfect !

Concerning boot log i can’t connect the device with putty. Now i need a way to make it happen. For exemple the original bootloader and i way to install it to be able to connect to the recovery mode. Regards.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mohcinbamou () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by mohcinbamou into this post.

• Begging, begging and again begging… You are desperate to get it back into working condition… Simply create a RMA ticket and send the box back to Dream in Lünen. Pay the reparation fee and learn from it….

• Then read the instructions on how to create a bootlog via MicroUSB ... again ...

Normally the pople just f* up the drivers for the USB Serial connector or the putty settings or ....