iptv stream added to the list of channels

• It plays nicely with ffmpeg-proxy on my Dreambox two :face_with_tongue:

And we don't like advertising other boxes :thumbs_down:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• Hi,

mit dem ffmpeg-proxy von gutemine läuft der Stream auf der ONE, mit dem Eintrag "#SERVICE 1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//127.0.0.1%3a2209/https%3a//stream.funcontent.ru/hls/vivarussia/index.m3u8:viva TV via ffmpeg-proxy" in die "userbouquet.favourites.tv" .

mfg

60plus

• It plays nicely with ffmpeg-proxy on my Dreambox two :face_with_tongue:

And we don't like advertising other boxes :thumbs_down:

Sorry, it wasn't meant to be an advertisement. I just wanted to emphasize that the link works and is properly added to the list, and that I have no other dreambox fell on that box :face_with_tongue:

This will work for Dreambox One

#SERVICE 8739:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:https%3a//stream.funcontent.ru/hls/vivarussia/index.m3u8:Канал 0

#DESCRIPTION Канал 0

After adding this entry in "userbouquet.favourites", dreamboxedit shows an error and removes this entry for me.

Hi,

mit dem ffmpeg-proxy von gutemine läuft der Stream auf der ONE, mit dem Eintrag "#SERVICE 1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//127.0.0.1%3a2209/https%3a//stream.funcontent.ru/hls/vivarussia/index.m3u8:viva TV via ffmpeg-proxy" in die "userbouquet.favourites.tv" .

Here the error does not show me and does not delete me this entry

how can I install ffmpeg-proxy on the original image?

Why isn't it in the image by default?

• Recent DreamboxEdit support all DreamOS Service types, hence you seem to use and old outdated version.

About ffmpeg-proxy you are asking at the wrong place, because ffmpeg-proxy has its own development Thread which is NOT here in this board.

The current ffmpeg-proxy is under development and currently ONLY available for testing purpose via my gutemine Feed Plugin and supports ONLY recent OE 2.6 Image Versions and is available ONLY as a technology demonstrator and PoC for enabling discussion and further developments.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von gutemine ()

• As I wrote, only this entry did not work:

#SERVICE 8739:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:https%3a//stream.funcontent.ru/hls/vivarussia/index.m3u8:Канал 0

#DESCRIPTION Канал 0

(which means 8739?)

This one works:

#SERVICE 1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//127.0.0.1%3a2209/https%3a//stream.funcontent.ru/hls/vivarussia/index.m3u8:viva TV via ffmpeg-proxy

(I just do not understand why before the correct link to m3u8 I must have given: "http://127.0.0.1:2209/" without it even with installed ffmpeg-proxy I did not want to act. )

But anyway I had to install ffmpeg-proxy, hence my surprise that that this is not part of the image. So you can expect a ffmpeg-proxy in the future in the official image? :smiling_face:

wonder if I will be able to stream such a thing further...

On my earlier box I had a few iptv channels on the list, but only VIVA received me during the stream on KODI

• We are not really interested in your KODI experiences or re-streaming wishes.

And NO there is NO plan to offer ffmpeg-proxy outside of my feed and I'm not even sure if it will survive the testing Phase.

• You are a little bit late - text editors were inventend in the 60s of the last century. :winking_face:

But now you can check if your Octagon can start Streams via a web proxy in another country :grinning_squinting_face:

• 1. install "WebBouquetEditor" from Extensions, reboot

2. start webinterface at a browser

3. select EXTRA on top and at the left BouquetEditor

4. select IPTV, copy and past the streaming link to URL, name is free selectable

5. confirm the new entry with "Add IPTV service to selected bouquet"

6. enjoy

also SERVICE is changable too, picture 4

it test your ULR with 2 Service 4097 and 8739 both are fine!

• Thanks

That's what I meant :smiling_face:

Stream worked without installing ffmpeg proxy

only I had to change 4097 to 8739, because 4097 did not want to work.

Now the entry looks similar to colleague Myshel's.

I do not know why dreambox edit removed it. Dreambox edit I downloaded a few days ago so it should not be old.

I did not know that you can edit the list of channels in the browser. I don't need Dreamboxedit anymore. :smiling_face:

not work????????

You cannot add this entry to a bouquet without DreamboxEdit ???? :loudly_crying_face:

I'm sorry, but I'm using the dreambox only for the third month, On my previous boxes, I used dreamboxedit to upload a list of channels instead of manually flipping the list over FTP.

You are a little bit late - text editors were inventend in the 60s of the last century. :winking_face:

But now you can check if your Octagon can start Streams via a web proxy in another country :grinning_squinting_face:

I've never used web proxy on Octagon, Because I didn't have such a need.

I appreciate your contribution to the dreambox community and its software.

In the dreambox I like this minimalism of the factory firmware, unfortunately in the factory plugins gutemine lack. I know you can install it through the blue panel in GP4.1 or DEP, no offense but then you get a dumpster out of the software, and I don't want to do it.

So I did something that I usually did on other tuners when something didn't work for me, i.e. I uploaded an image of another community. (in newniga2 also lack gutemine in plugins, so I asked a question on their forum.) However, it was a mistake, because there is no other community... I spent a few hours yesterday checking other image and the only working image on dreambox one is dreambox OS.

In my country, the dreambox brand has not enjoyed a good reputation for a long time. When buying a dreambox one I was aware that in case of problems I will not receive support on any native forum. Despite this, I wanted to try, learn something new. Even if I have to look for support on foreign forums and even support myself with a translator. Because it is not the octagon, zgemma or VU + that I associate with the Enigma but the dreambox. which a few years ago I wanted to have and get to know him.

In some ways, using the dreambox OS is different from using openATV EGAMI GraterliOS or Hyperion that I have dealt with so far. Therefore, do not laugh that I do not know something or I can not :smiling_face_with_halo:

• OK, now I understand that you are not getting the Point that DreamboxEDIT is a Channel EDITOR :smiling_face:

First take the advice on service types from the Author of DreamboxEDIT

Second use the "IP TV and other Streaming Service" Add Function in the EDITOR to add your url to such a a channel - and then realize that there a 3 different service types offered to be choosen and all 3 show an example of the servicereference if you use the toggle and you should take this advice really serious :winking_face:

Then you will will finally have a working service reference which you can transfer to and from the Dreambox running DreamOS with Dreambox Edit without errors.

• The problem is that on none of these three modes available in dreamboxedit does not work for me link VIVA in dreambox one

1 = DVB <- First, I see the same message as in other modes (connecting... Nie można odnaleźć typu mediów "Media type cannot be found") after a while this message changes to (tuning... Brak danych na transponderze (Koniec czasu czytania PAT) "No data on the transpoder (End of PAT reading time)") But it shouldn't work on that

4097= non-DVB compliant stream <- I see the same message as in other modes (connecting... Nie można odnaleźć typu mediów "Media type cannot be found") and nothing else happens. In this mode I work this link on other boxes, so it should be correct.

8193 = eServiceURI <-I see the same message as in other modes (connecting... Nie można odnaleźć typu mediów "Media type cannot be found") and nothing else happens

only the VIVY link will work for me when I do as "onlydb" said, that is, I will use the fourth mode, which is not supportable by dreamboxedit

8739 is the new streamservice on Dreambox One and Two, used for HLS, DASH playback and also DRM, as replacement for the crappy GSteamer HLS and DASH support

Just out of curiosity I wonder why the dreambox one does not work for me mode "4097= non-DVB compliant stream

- Isn't this mode supported in dreamOS oe 2.6?

- Or maybe I don't have some gstrreamer ingredient installed?

:thinking_face::thinking_face::thinking_face::thinking_face::thinking_face:

• Have you actually READ what dhwz WROTE about 8739 ?

Try again with a freshly flashed image without any settings.

• yes

"8739 is the new streamservice on Dreambox One and Two, used for HLS, DASH playback and also DRM, as replacement for the crappy GSteamer HLS and DASH support"

but if your dreambox two works this link on 4097 is probably also for me :thinking_face:

P.S.

I played with other "lighter" local TV links from my country, added them using dreamboxedit and it worked for me in any mode.

A VIVA link only in 8739 :sleeping_face:

Maybe a bit of a stupid question, but how can I still extract the sender's reference to be able to assign picone to VIVA? I usually did it using dreamboxedit, but for obvious reasons it is known that I will not be able to :grinning_squinting_face: